Want to see your living soul inside of you? - Be scanned and Scan back! (No tarot or channeling please)

Experimenting is enough for the vision to match up

Nope , if you donā€™t like it , letā€™s put it to the test , how would you like a much longer reading then ?

Thats up to you, I think it would be fun! I wonā€™t blame you if its inaccurate, but I also have faith that you are for real!

Alright , np

1 Like

I saw an image of a guy in boots hiking up a trail , he was a free spirit and he liked nature , I saw an image of playing cards, then the words came to mind ā€œ being a jack of all trades is something that interests him , but he is mainly interested in the arts ā€œ , then I saw an image of you and your family and you werenā€™t alienating yourself , but you certainly liked your space ā€œ heā€™s in his own world most of the time ā€œ , then I saw an image of you what seemed like dating or attempting to date at a bar , you were trying to form dust into a relationship but no matter what you did it didnā€™t work to your satisfaction ā€œ he is unhappy with his relationship success ā€œ

I do like my space but I dont alienate, yes I remain in my own world. Not really so focused on art, I do it rarely. More of a logician, intellectual and philosopher, mostly enjoying how to apply creative expression systematically for subconscious programming and information processing efficiency. I am actually with my future wife, we are deeply in love, but I can see why you would misinterpret that as she is a very negative person which I abhor but, beyond that, her smile means everything to me. I never go to bars though

I admit its better, but some of that could have been gleaned from my posts.

Hope my criticism helps!

Also, thanks

1 Like

:thinking:

Iā€™m just pointing out that these arenā€™t at all vague. They are specific, and you confirmed every single aspect of the reading.

This was where you confirmed the ā€œjack of all tradesā€. You say you are not focused on art, only doing it rarely. But earlier you said you were an artist. Your next statement, and I say this with all love, shows you actually are trying to be an artist. That ā€œsystematic creative expressionā€ for ā€œprogramming and efficiencyā€ is surely an art if Iā€™ve ever heard it. Perhaps you are not allowing yourself to embrace the expression your soul craves? Looking at it a certain way, what you described is actually the art behind a great deal of magic itself!

Most of the time, visions are symbolic. As others have mentioned earlier, these types of readings, really any divination done for another person, need to be interpreted by the person. In other words, you say yourself that you hate the negativity of your future wife, but seem to draw upon your love for her as a person for making the relationship work. Even to commit to making it into a future marriage. Iā€™m not saying you should dump her. But I would suggest doing a little introspection on this.

Sorry to step on toes here, I just am tired and my filter is off. Iā€™m kind of just saying what I feel needs to be said, even if I probably should just be quiet. It just seemed like you were being rather defensive and biased. The purpose of a reading isnā€™t to try and see how the other person could be wrong or how literal the imagery is. The purpose is to see if thereā€™s anything these readings can help with on a personal level. Obviously, constructive criticism and gratitude is appreciated as well, as you did provideā€¦ Just try and be a bit more introspective when asking for a divination is all Iā€™m saying. Itā€™s kind of the point.

@Knot

4 Likes

3 Likes

I was waiting for someone to say this , he was more interested in trying to disprove the reading yet still he confirmed everything , and I would rather have not explained the reading with his poor attitude .

3 Likes

But he could of discerned that I was a jack of all trades from my previous post, as well as the boots and the nature. Just trying to have some healthy skepticism, because there are a lot of people deluding themselves here. Also, I happily did confirm all the things he did get right with as much detail as I could so that he could see what was right and how it was wrong. I was just trying to help. I am looking for something specific in a scan that I dont want to say out loud, which is why I wanted a scan. So far no one has come up with anything pertaining to what I was looking for, not as a cognitive bias, but as an experiment.

Also not about to make a decision on relationships based on a scan from someone on a black magic internet forum. Thats like people who make decisions based on weekly horoscopes

Thereā€™s some irony here, but I think itā€™s better left unsaid maybe :thinking:

8 Likes

I would love to swap! If anyone wants to just DM me and Iā€™ll get back to you when Iā€™m done with my am routine!

Is anyone still doing scans? I have been involved in a serious of rituals and am interested how I changed me on the astral. ( I already got one scan and this thread and want to know if things changed :slight_smile: ) I would really appreciate it!

I saw an image of a man looking at a lot of good jewelry and money , he loved material things , then he was buying roses , using tricks up his sleeve to try to lay with women , I saw you drawing a magickal circle but then it caught fire , and also some of your other ritual efforts were catching fire , ā€œ he feels most of his ritual efforts have failed ā€œ

1 Like

I saw an image of someone baking , but in the vision you were a male then a female , then your ring finger was dusty , ā€œ they are highly dissatisfied with their sexual life and relationship life ā€œ

May I PM you?

hi! a scan would be greatly appreciated, thanks!

Thank you that describes the last 3 months pretty accurate :smiley: