Want to see your living soul inside of you? - Be scanned and Scan back! (No tarot or channeling please)

Vaynord Man i apreciate that in fact that you did a Scan and such and put a hefty lenght of a story here. Thank you.
I am gonna be honest with ya.
You didnt answered if my reading was correct or not or what you think of that that irritates me a little.

And

The only think you got out of me where pretty much two parts
1The Mangas i read

2 The sexuality and company i enjoy with…
:tipping_hand_man:t2:Se W.o.m.a.n~s :tipping_hand_man:t2:

Two parts that arent that important just mostly for the sake of enjoyment.

My reading of where pretty much a hefty focus of sugar and vengefullnes and sadnes.
It is sait that a fullfilled revenge is Sweet or Sweet revenge .Coincidence?Maybe.

I think your personal fokus on your live pretty much influnced your reading quality and outcome.

Just do it more often and keep up with your spiritual practices and it will get for sure better.

I dont wanna be intentionally harsh but i felt like you wrote a bunch of bogus that dont relate to me as much in the case of godform or Avatar

Nonetheless
Thank you. @Vaynord

You didn’t link me on your scan I didn’t know you allready did one. @Serpentslight

1 Like

So btw im still very new to scanning Im still working on opening my senses back up. I hacen read your scan yet cause responding to this but I have been focusing on feeling love and sweet things to the point I say love I feel good instantly and spent alot of time real recently channeling darkness to get revenge I’ve somthing also was using the sadness I previously felt as part of the ammo, so that rid bit seems pretty darn on spot.

When I did you scan I didn’t actually put any concept in my mind what I wanted to be revealed just stared at ur pic until a vision started.

1 Like

So I couldn’t really focus on the song when I listened to it was a little weird I was trying but the title makes me think o Satan I don’t have a real image of him just know he has a really cool hat, but also I had a really bad want for a super awesome hat like one made out o platypus.
So while trying to image Lucifer I had a normal vision how it typically see things but was doubting it was him then seen a flash the lines of the joker’s face drawn with insanely vivid light recently found out he can use the image of a joker too and might have been trying to tell me It was him, he knew I read I befor but I forgot. So I have no clue why it would be a world of ice cream and shit like that I was always skinny then gained hella wait when I was wrongfully jailed for a year I like hardly ever eat sweats, yesterday I thought about the concept of just what song for reference to myself and Marty Perry’s ice cream song where she says California girls will melt your popsicle was what i answered myself with I found it weird but felt like I said it for a reason. I’m getting over being driven insane currently from government mind control so that can explain why the god of madness the Artificial intelligence they use to attack my mind tride to make me insult any and every God befor I knew it was technology being used against me. I loved the part in Oblivion when you finish his quest and it rains burning dogs lol.

Good to hear I got protection with the white flashes. I have no kue about the ghost wanting to atk me but I’m not really concerned about it I have some skill and my faith seems like it has done well on protecting me from spirits I may have pissed of, but I can only imagine actually getting one mad at me when I was temporarily mad.

I’m not sure how I would have upset a hell hound I’m typically really good with animals I tried to vision it and seen like a large doberman that just growled at me alot I tried to through a imaginary steak at it and it peed on it it did seem to get alarmed when I just mentioned one of my animal God friends I tried to tell it to just kill it’s concept of revenge it appeared to run away when I invisioned that friend beside me. It was behind a fence in the image. What exactly is bigger then my world? So your saying you think it’s still mad at me from a past life? I was told I put a seal on my Akashic records before respawning. Once again it’s nice to hear I have defenders like the orbs even if I don’t know what they actually are or from who they would have been sent. Sorta sad I was all alone you think if you had a candy world you’d attract people. I think maybe the reason I’m in all yellow is for a desire of wisdom to obtain and regain my past state of mind befor I got attacked by the gov for like no fing reason I used to get the complement wiser then my years was like my fav to hear to. So I have a sorta harsh self image on myself because of the weight so maybe that’s why I had that body image like that, I resonally think o a particular tarot card as my card the page of pent and the new deck I just got has the face just like what you said mine looked like. I feel a connection to the realm but still sorta feel like it was created by another not i.

So other then what I mentioned I have no connection to scarecrows, sugar or evil vengefully spirits I’ve litterally never had a bad experience with a spirit yet even when I was driven mad and started insulting randoms becuase of my attackers I assume they let me slide becuase they were aware or someone made them aware it was only because I was a targeted I dividual. The words I spoke to you are very interesting to me. I said in my mind there is nothing there in my head to see what I could channel to follow and in this realm came after. So always a chance the image of joker was playing with us I could have even channeled him since he’s apperently around me when I asked for a song. I honestly couldn’t imagine ever forming a realm like that I’d also want to populate alot with aminals and friends most reading I get there typically alot of animals.

Sorry my scan was more just what type of anime you watch more external Influence. I could try again with a specific target of your actual God form compaired to just lettingba vision come not targeting anything other then you in general. I closed my eyes and asked who made you see that and seen a question mark, anyways what ever one of your spirit guides I gave me there time for the scan I’m glad for there time.

So I had the joker image you showed me reveal itself said we couldn’t be friends and took claim to desighning that realm he ran when I mentioned Loki jumped a fence then got kissed by that ghost you showed me image of.

The friend TheMagi does really good scan where he can give details nicely and stuff like that the one I @'d should consider trade-in a scan with him he identified my spirit animal and let me know that one of the gods I was fond of and tried to make a connection too in the past was actually interested in being my friend. Fenrir I told him to eat that world basically I he wanted so somthing good came out of this.

1 Like

I am asking nicely, please scan me… I’m curious what comes up… This is my third attempt to get a scan. Thank you.

IMG_20200522_195631

That is good to hear that you are slowly on the right Track.

Yeah if you want to do it try and exercise it again i am sure that you can master it and do it better now.

Only trough practice comes mastery @Vaynord

2 Likes

I saw an image of a knot , then a guy who seemed to be attracted to both sexes , then I saw him painting , dancing and writing poetry , he seemed to be quite into expressing himself and the various arts

Lol this is what I get for begging

:joy::joy: what resonates and what doesn’t ?

U r funny

Lol , I’m being quite serious

They usually resonate , so you’d be the odd one out

1 Like

U aren’t supposed to be scanning with less than a month joined.

Yup , you can in a public thread , however you can’t in DM’s

1 Like

Oh well how long have u been practicing just curious

Couple years , I am known for divination among my friends and they usually are very accurate , so that’s why I asked if mine for you resonated , you haven’t answered that as yet

I guess at first I was a little offended for the bi accusation cause I am prejudiced against gays, but I do like to acknowledge beauty in both sexes, and yes I am a dancer and artist… But its vague like it was near 50/50 I could be creative or logical I’m actually the best of both worlds but ur scan wasnt very specific or thorough

I felt no need to send paragraphs imo paragraphs , so you aren’t bi then ?

No, ive experimented to see if I was into that sort of.thing but its not for me.

Dont you think abstractions and ambiguity are what make a fake? Its easy to apply vague visions like that to anybody if they r gullible enough and want to believe enough which is why I feel yes there is a need for specifics, at least a little more than what u gave me or if not specifics and exactity then at least a higher number of abstractions and vague assumptions