Want to see your living soul inside of you? - Be scanned and Scan back! (No tarot or channeling please)

Thank you and I’m sure you can do it mate.

One of my friends is spiritually female and physically male as well.

1 Like

Shit​:joy::joy::joy:…well I would want my feminine side to come out more then… Tired of super masculinity :joy:

1 Like

Shit …does that mean a male entity might do stuff to me spiritually…thats wrong on so many levels…:joy::joy::joy:

:joy: don’t think that’s how it works lmao

I sure hope so… Don’t want abrupt news of spiritual pregnancy… Else imma have to abort that spirit kid😂

I knew that you where physicaly male lol :man_shrugging:t2: :joy:

But my Psychic senses insists to a Arabic female.

Maybe you are a Lesbian Arabic Female inside :joy::joy::joy:

OR

You like this culture so much that your femenin side imagined that particullar form uncouncessly. Nonetheless i am happy to hear that i was in some part right.

How see others your godform like?

@Trishul66

Now Here it is

• I see you, Your Aura, half of your aura look illuminated by light and the other concealing itself with darkness.
    You are standing on snow, and ahead of you you see a huge cavernous Jungle having uncanny species. You move forward entering the jungle…you stare on beautiful huge trees around you…each tree possess different kind of fruits but There you see a one mysterious Apple on it carved letters of ancient languages resembling Aramaic. You pay no heed to it , as you move forward out of nowhere comes a man wearing white robes, white beard, he greets you and tells you to “be careful” he disappears. Moving forward out of nowhere again comes a man wearing black robes, black beard and wearing a hat resembling of Jewish rabbi, he gives you a eerie smile and disappears into a thin Air. Now you move forward, you see A astounding gathering of legions, legions sitting Making a circle and in middle sits a Demon with horns on a Pure golden throne, legions and the demons Staring at you…a word comes to me “reincarnation” they pick you up and tie your hands and legs…but you seem calm without any worries. Ahead of you sits that demon on a golden throne looking at you (maybe he is your godform). He starts talking to you in some other ancient language which I don’t understand but you do and you both have a small conversation. The beast gets up from the throne and move towards you, you and the beast standing face to face…He placed his hands on your chest and recite something and as he does a beam of lightening blast upon you and you both immerse in each other becoming one. Now I see you only, in your own godform, you have horns and tails, you sit on that throne and the legions bowing down on you.
    That’s where it end. :dizzy::heart:

@anon48079295

1 Like

I didn’t get your last question…

As for your reading still on it I’m currently experiencing a block in my sacral chakra annoying asf… And I’ll need to put in lots of work to read you efficiently…
Mhh… Might I be a lesbian Arabic female? :joy::joy: I low key hope so… But I like them so much

1 Like

Whose reading is this?

Are you up for a scan trade?
I see a man sitting on a throne in darkness, shrouded by it almost. He nods at me to come closer, hair black as night, lightly tanned skin. He’s a warrior and has seen many battles, his armor is well cared for, a sword at the hip. You have a strong affinity to dark elements. Your a patient and wise leader.
I’m still practicing scanning, sorry it’s not the best.

1 Like

Oh I have never gotten in depth readings of my god for my but I have been told of a very tall man wearing a suit of armor… A Gothic castle… And also a demon like creature

There’s some accuracy in there, the horns and such are legitimate but it’s not demon related.

I meant surely other people on this forum made before me a scan about you.

How did they besides me perceive you.
Have they similaritys or not?
Or is it with time a big Puzzle That every person gets a litle piece each time?
(My native language is German-Slovac)

Yeah Girl.

Why not.

Only with practice comes mastery…

Actually you got mostly pretty much accurate not gonna lie.

1 Like

Up for a scan trade?
I see a man wearing black clothes, horns and clawed, walking in the desert not bothered at all by the heat, there’s almost an oasis of sorts but lacking the water nearby. Oddly enough beings of smokeless fire(djinn) watch you. Your true self is proud, strong and confident. You have a strong Dark element affinity.

Yes, that’s pretty much accurate. Claws and horns one. :dizzy:

I’m gonna do yours in a bit. :sparkles:

1 Like

Awesome, thank you!

1 Like

Here it is

• I see you standing at a illuminated Mountain under the sunshine. Your eyes settle upon a Dark mountain Ahead of you, You feel fear and at the same time excitement to look deeper. You move forward in the direction of that dark mountain…As you take your first step towards the mountain, you already see yourself there. There’s a full moon shining, you hear whisperings of different kinds although you don’t understand of what is being said. There on your left you see a Temple, shining under the full moons light and there stands a huge being with wings, looking at you. You feel scared but at ease, you move forward towards the temple and as you enter you see candles everywhere giving their warmth and light. You hear a voice calling upon you, a name came to my mind “Beelzebab”. Then I see you calling upon your godform, and you see a being with Glowing wings, little horns, with a red tail. As you move forward to approach her, it disappears. You see a room and in that room sits a Being looking like a human but not a human, reciting mantras of different kinds infront of a Huge bonfire. You go inside and sit in a meditative position gathering the energies been provided by that Being’s recited mantras, your third eye flashes but is not open yet. You open your eyes and see yourself surrounded by violet and red energies…as you walk towards the door of a temple two demons and one different being which seems like a djinn with huge wings approach you…you see those two demons immerse into each other and becoming one, Then it comes close to you put his hands on your shoulders…I can feel it’s heat like a warmth of a burning candle. The other being gets furious and walks away, feels like he is in love with you gets jealous, you pay no heed and walk towards the door and there you see a vast path ahead of you, you give a quirky smile as you walk away surrounded by Red, Yellow and pink energies.
    There it ends. :sparkles:

• @anon33099313 :star2:

1 Like

@Gwydion22 Is the other being who’s furious and walks away the djinn with wings you saw?

Over all this is pretty accurate, the mountain, moon, voices whispering yet I cant make anything out.
Violet and red energies is definitely a recurring theme, awesome scan thank you.