Want to see your living soul inside of you? - Be scanned and Scan back! (No tarot or channeling please)

Still up for it?

1 Like

Hmm .ok.

I just didnt found previously my time for it.

Good that you reminded me Valanos.

I am up for it.

1 Like

Aye, all good.

1 Like

First off all your deer picture was a Portal that turned into a white energyzed dear.

After that the entity i saw was a friendly Ent a three entity similar to Lords of the rings ents but this one was friendlyer lighter thicker and hat a Smile.
https://images.app.goo.gl/ZAQkfMSw1W74PBcB9

The suroundings was like a big fairy world a litle bit heavenly and yellow Golden atmosphere.
https://images.app.goo.gl/4CzpKTWW2izs6LKG9
It guides me to a big beautyfull Castle. /Man i get many positive vibes from you/

Before the big entity two similar build mechanic like ents watchers controlled me and understood why i was here. Then i get to see two levels insted of houses there was only green gras beutyfull bushes and deers in there some of them wild some of them like the religios budhism deers i dont know the name off yet. She deers. Calves. White lilies. Ladybugs. And silver Butterflys.

In the middle of this second layers gras and live sourounding. Whas a dom like constelation of stone with saturated dark green moss it has beautyfull radians and a litle staricase into a Dark shadowy entry. They skys where pastel blue with some seperate white clouds.

Before i can enter a Atronarch like Entity watched over it (If you played skyrim there are summoners who can summon fire atronarchs why i mention them? Yours looked like that but instead of fire it was only yellowy glowing and water like essences surounding it like constant fogs)

https://images.app.goo.gl/QDdv5obBreD2pAzE8
Just like that but everything a litle bit denser and lighter filled with light yellowy energys.

Unfortunately it scanned and saw me as a Thread maybe bc of my darker energys. I have to destroy it. I Apologize.

I proceeded.

I entered.

There whas a big and alongaded staricase inside that goes up the sideways of the stayrcase where in a row tobthe top lit blue Flames in big vases beautyfull decoratet. I levitated to you i saw you sitting in a thinking pose in your throne you where richly dressed but in a shamanic manner your facial features where elven likee but you had deer like Horns reeking outside of your cool king like hoody of yours.You Geld in your right a silver flower staff in Top of it a pinecone.
You have sharp nails it looks like t has manicure on it thats why it reflects the emiting light orbs in your suroundings.

You have a beard perfected cut and groomed. Your skin like eggshell white but tends really a litle bit just really subtle litle yellowy. You have glowing poison green Eyes a litle formed that of a snake. You have a man layered white grayish robe on. You sended your Partner away who whas a litle bit Dark Elvish.

You applaued me that i managed to destroy it you respectfully showed a sign of gratitude like that similarly of indian namaste.

After that i was like sucked out of the world and i was finished.

@Velenos

1 Like

scan trade anyone?

1 Like

Over here

1 Like

ok so I saw a gothic castle and then I appeared in a throne room and I see a man very tall, well built with a skull mask, scepter, and wearing a lion fur cape. Around my feet is a lot of different animals and at the soldier of the man is a large orange/reddish bird. The scepter was long about 5 feet a cerulean color with small bat wings at the sides. Outside is dark, cloudy but its not night. I heard noise under my feet and then I left.

Accurate reading, thank you

1 Like

I did it with Joy Velenos .

1 Like

Hello there!!
Im having some energy changes in my life right now.
Even smoking on hookah/drink makes me more sensitive than ever.
I always being sensitive in some way,but this itā€™s crazy.
Can anyone scan ,what itā€™s happening to me?

Anyone up for scan swaps?

Good first i will do sens he was quicker .

But in return you two will do mine based only on your vision and intuition not my Profileā€¦

@sen @Trishul66

1 Like

Sen.

First i see a fiery realm of eggshellyellow,pink orange Flames.

A passionate realm of love and ecstasy in love and what you are doing.

In the middle a starlight sphere who is orange but a neongreen Aura. .
https://images.app.goo.gl/WNZ2z6sxXECfAyM29

The Form is like that without details and deeply orange .

And in that is a electrified yellowy glow who sparks some electricity here and there.

A NEw ONE IS YET TO BE BORN.

Maybe that means you had allready one but it goes trough a new Form and metamorphosis.

In the stuff you are Passionate about. In there it is starting to transform itself into a new maybe better Version of yourself.

@sen

1 Like

Trishull.

By you i see like a big vast desert everything in a black grey and a litle white atmosphere.

It looks like that of the old movies. But yet like UHD TV.

The desert is watered and is in the process to be layed dry again. The time for that process will take a long time. Big and thick dark clouds are hovering above but a eery white sunlight comes trough. There in the big picture of the grey black white desert i see a big land cavaty in between it looks torn apart and goes deep into the mystery of this black earth. Out if that land cavaty comes furios and agressive intimidating whispers many many whispers.

Eagles are flying trough the sky heaven into the Opening of the lightsource instead to Land ontop on the land.Every single bird that sees this opportunity takes it and flys overly high to that

It closes nonethelless all birds made it trough.

I am standing ontop of a litle hill who has not much gras on it. And a dry crusted litle tree on that it has a hole in it wehre a owl of stone resides with sleepy eyes.

I have a binocular :telescope: (i didnt found the right emoji )

And i look upon a deserted dry sandlandscape where a litle Sandstorm arises.

There i saw you.
A curvy woman dressed all black in a Fashion like the traditional muslim woman but not quite muslim it has a similarity to form to it.
The light clothes where transparent only the ones that flattered in the Wind. The rest is Pitch Black i can see only your Arabic like eyes and hands with claw like black nails clearly. Your Eyes have a fiery element about them.

You look like that.

https://g.co/kgs/qGcNru

From Jackson Wangs Musicvideo the woman demon.

Or

https://images.app.goo.gl/AtiSXKmq1Ce3BPn8A

Mixture of both.

After that you surounded me and maket a circle dance it would looked goofy from afar near intimidating. I was sucked trough the sky i was gone.

@Trishul66

Thatā€™ll have to be once thereā€™s a change in your energy from my previous reading on you but I welcome a returned reading.

Want me to read you in return? :dizzy:

Yeah Iā€™m requesting a reading.

Okay. Now, my readings are not that good as yours so I will let you know everything i see, feel or hear. :heart::dizzy::blush:

Interesting the desert is a confirmation from you yes I have been told so by several peopleā€¦ But I wonder why Iā€™m a woman there lolā€¦ Iā€™m male in real lifeā€¦ Though normally I feel a very strong attraction to Arabic women and the Persian like culture

1 Like

Reading spot on thouā€¦imma do yoursā€¦ Then do senā€™s

1 Like