Want to see your living soul inside of you? - Be scanned and Scan back! (No tarot or channeling please)

Are involved in some kind of conformation, spiritual war? Something like that? Because I got the feeling that you’re trying to investigate a specific and risky area (?)

I see some kind of scenario where there’s a coast but I can see wood surrounding the sea as well
and even mountains. There’s animals, a lion and a white bird that is flying.

I and I got that you need an animal guide in order to travel or visualise yourself in a animal form to astral travel safely, and there’s an old woman that wears a veil and tells me that in order to travel you have to check your protections.

2 Likes

Here is your reading.

I see a bird and I see a cow. The two live off each other.

I get the sense that you need to confirm what you are really looking for in order to move forward, as that can be a source of strength.

Other than that, I feel that you need a reason in order for you to be in the occult.

If you’re clear on that, you will be taken to where you want to go a lot quicker.

Finally, I see that you feel apprehensive about something, but you need to watch out for people who are trying to manipulate you.

1 Like

Thank you so much @Epsilon_The_Imperial

1 Like

Anyone want to trade a scan? I’m not that good but I’m curious.

May someone scan me? I’d appreciate it for my first time being scanned :))

Hello @Sacred

it is a rule that new members properly introduce themselves which can be done here:

2 Likes

Love that initiative.

1 Like

I’m in. Scan me, and I’ll scan you. Anyone who’s interested can participate.

Scans are not new to me, but I haven’t done them recently, so I might be a bit rusty. :rofl:

Would you like a scan?

Yes please.

I am seeing the ocean and a white flower (snow drop). I can see red and yellow light. It’s something about distance but a calm feeling. There is a rabbit in front of his whole in a forest and he’s looking around. It doesn’t seem to be scared. Although there is also a fox but it’s not attacking.

If someone wants to scan me I’ll try to scan back :slight_smile:

I see a young white, blonde woman who is sitting at a desk doing readings and writing stuff.

I see some yellow objects around her, stuff for the office.

I then see some cute emojis (smiley face) gathering around her desk, they smile cutely. It makes you feel warm and happy but you also get reminded of childhood trauma and you start crying.

I get the feeling that Belial wants you to heal from the past.

He appears in the image and places a hand on your shoulder. Then it ends.

I would like a scan on how I can remove all my doubts and trust my gnosis. I want to know that I’m getting the right things.

1 Like

I don’t think it replied properly, but this was in reference to the person asking how to trust their gnosis.

I got an image of red fog encircling you. I get a feeling there is worry about becoming ungrounded and fears relating to if trusting yourself will lead you down the wrong path. Normally when it comes to trusting and working with your intuition most people would look at the higher chakras, but in this case I think you should focus on the root chakra. There is a blockage here that needs to be released for you to confidently move forward.

The next image I got was of a phoenix and ashes scattering about a barren wasteland. The bird flew high in the sky with the backdrop changing to that of a dimming sun. As the sun slowly darkens the bird blazes with all colors. (Red and green being the most intense. This could represent it coming forward to heal and help you release blockages from the heart and root chakras.) I feel it would be very useful to connect to phoenix energy at this time. I wouldn’t be surprised if this was a phoenix guide presenting itself.

Your guides want you to know you hold the lantern to walk clearly through the darkness ahead of you. As well as the knowledge to tread through this darkness without the fears and doubts you hold onto (whether this be consciously or subconsciously.) Trust in yourself there is power here if only you can wield it and refine it.

2 Likes

Thank you.
I see white stripes on black background and the number seven. It’s attached to something that looks like a fingerprint - white on black background. There is fog and a huge cross in the distance.
I will write you a message, might need my cards for more details on your question.

2 Likes

I can send a photo of myself through private message to be scanned

anyone want to do a scan ?

we can trade scans in private messages if you want.
and I’m not that good too

1 Like

Hey, Do you mind exchanging scans?

1 Like

Anyone want to trade scans?

1 Like

I’m down

1 Like