Want to see your living soul inside of you? - Be scanned and Scan back! (No tarot or channeling please)

This is incredible and sounds a lot like the journeys I go on. I can’t say I’ve seen myself in green however I’ve never really though about looking. In reference to the smoke, generally when manifesting there my powers are built from this. I have a strong connection to the Earth and use elements and Earth magick a lot! I also have a bond with the sky. Thank you!

1 Like

Ahh. Yes. That’s one o f my aspects.
Did yours make sense to you. I got the feeling from the power of that grizzly that as part if you ah totem. Your connection with the Dark secret the cave the gateway

I didn’t exactly understand yours, what did it mean?

1 Like

The hunting the mind powers of t hg e bear… hunt search.
You find the river
Its not what is enough for you

The river is th e great stream of life.
The bear is you are embodying it’s aspects and characteristics protect wisdom power. The grizzly great power emenation.

The cave is where you go to like a computer room or another doorway t hhe touching of pictures you are connect to other beings in another plane again another passage.

2 Likes

If someone would scan my new picture I would be grateful :heart:. I can’t scan anyone’s :pensive:.

1 Like

Here’s a link to learn how

4 Likes

Thank you :blush::heart:

1 Like

Scan trade?

Hey! So I did a new scan because… yeah. I think I just scanned what you saw, and thought it was your goddess. I was wrong. PM me!

I’ll trade you if you like.

Im bored someone do me. Ill repay in kind. Lol

I just made a petition to Abaddon. Anyone want to check on me with a scan?

Would anyone like to trade?

anyone wanna trade?

I’ll trade. @Xag_darklight

1 Like

what i see is a moving swinging golden fire in a big torch that is near a corner of a marble golden temple the whole room seems illuminated by this golden fire,the place feels cozy,theres white light sparks that gives me another picture of the temple,in the center theres a portal.

this had to do with lucifer as he manifest there from formless darkness the fires are swinging faster and faster i see leafs blowing like theres a storm there.

i feel you are rising but you must rest a part of yourself and keep moving faster and higher but what you need the most is to overcome yourself and your limits.

2 Likes

I see a giant old fashion library with spiral metal steps. So many different desks. A lot of lamps and golden colors and brown. In the library is older man who reminds me of a road with thick glasses. His job to make to help you find the things you are looking for.

When I see you I see a shadow figure who is tall with long feather wings outstreatched.

In the center is fire thatoutlines veins or roots.

2 Likes

Thank you, the last part really rang true.

Anyone wanna trade?

Hey is there any chance you can scan my eyes on eye scanning thread as I done you? Dont worry if you’d rather not, just thought id chance it :blush:

1 Like