Want more clients

Hello everyone. I have a fast food business. (I sell hamburgers) I need 3000Zar a month to cover all my expenses, that is about USD $200. Lately it’s been a bit rough, barely making months end. I want to at least generate 6000Zar. Which is about USD $400. It’s not much, but it’s all I want at this stage. Is there any spell or something that can assist in the matter.

Can’t wait to see you’re feedback. Thanks for taking the time to read my post.

1 Like

I recommend looking into working with King Paimon. Maby he can influence more people to come and eat at your place. Well, at least ask him if he can help you with this or if he can lead you to someone who can.

1 Like

a mundane approach is probably the best bet.

you know, marketing, advertising, strategic business sense. magic is not necesarily a panacea to all our problems, and like any energetic system, magic always has a cost involved, one way or another.

i’m certainly not saying that magic shouldn’t be used (and used frequently), but it needs to be applied in a responsible way, and evoking a Goetic King should probably have a good reason attached.

why not try basic candle magic? or tarot magic, or devout prayer? they’re all legitimate forms of magic which are easily worked for this kind of objective.

yours, Tj.

1 Like

[quote=“tiberius_james, post:3, topic:6658”]a mundane approach is probably the best bet.

you know, marketing, advertising, strategic business sense. magic is not necesarily a panacea to all our problems,[/quote]

All of the above mentioned by TJ will still need to be used even if you employ magick. In some areas, spirits will do the work for you, like influencing people to do your will, love, etc. In an area like business, they will expect YOU to do the heavy lifting, i.e., promoting your product, providing good value, giving people a reason to keep coming back, etc. The spirits will augment the work you do, but they most likely won’t drag people in off the streets for you.

Taking one of TJ’s suggestions, work with candle magick in Planetary colors. Use a small blue candle (Jupiter = expansion) and a small orange candle (Mercury = all things financial, swiftness, King of Thieves). I would do it on the day of Jupiter (Thursday), during the hour of Mercury (you’ll have to calculate that). I’d do it on the day of Jupiter since the expansion is the energy you want mostly. Here’s a Planetary Day/Hour calculator:

[url=http://www.lunarium.co.uk/planets/hours.jsp]http://www.lunarium.co.uk/planets/hours.jsp[/url]

Relax or meditate for a few minutes, then light the blue candle. You can say something along the lines of “Jupiter, bring me the financial growth I desire for my business”. Light the orange candle and say something like, “Mercury, bring me my financial desire swiftly”. After the candles are lit, sit and visualize for maybe 10 minutes. Visualize your burger shop overflowing with happy, satisfied customers. Visualize your balance sheet showing more and more profit every week. Really get into the fantasy, because the imagination is where magick happens. Make it as vivid as you can. After, thank both Jupiter and Mercury, and leave the candles to burn out. Like all magick, after the ritual, forget about it. Say “Does not matter, need not be”. If you find yourself thinking about it, gently pull your mind away, and repeat “Does not matter, need not be”. Just be confident your desire is being taken care of.

As far as dressing the candles with oil, carving sigils/symbols on them, burning incense, etc., that’s all up to you. None of it is required.

Mercury is also the patron of gamblers, and not just thieves (and as i see it, all business / money stuff is “gambling” to a degree. ie, the risk / investment of some, to produce more).

and i wrote about this a little in my book Saturn Rising, but i feel that the hour is more important than the day. also, that the hours are male (in that they come / go faster or more “aggressively”, nesting within a given day which “nurtures” the hours.

to that end, we can sexualise or “genderise” the hours / days such, that the hour is the projective masculine side, and the day is the feminine, receptive side of the push / pull nature of magic in general. this is just my theory, and i have yet to experiment fully on it, but just like when the big hand and the little hand on a clock is pointing at “3”, we don’t say that the time is “three in three”, but rather that it is a “quarter past three”. similarly, we shouldn’t say that the planetary time is “saturn in saturn”, for example… although i don’t have a solution for what it should be called. i’m just trying to draw attention to the fact that something may be a little off, somewhere.

at the end of the day (and please excuse the pun), i think the hour of jupiter would be better for its projective, male qualities, and the day of, say… mercury or even saturn as the female, receptive and nurturing aspect. the energies sent forth will have the qualities of the hour employed, and the energies which return and which fill that energetic vacuum will be more heavily influenced by the day. saturn restricts, and in this case, it returns an energy signature that’s “restricted” to only those energies sent forth - those being of jupiter.

and as an aside, anyone willing to experiment with my idea of the hours being male and the days being female, with the hour being projected and the day being returned, should contact me as i’m desperately trying to conduct research into this for my next book (which is in production). anyone who helps will be credited in the dedication, and if you seriously help with the research from start to finish, you’ll get a copy for half price:)

-Tj.

You are correct, I only listed a few of the attributes. As I see it, Mars could also be used with it’s aggressiveness and ability to stomp down the enemy (in this case, competing restaurants). I chose Mercury because getting a healthy cash flow is/should be the top priority for any business.

As for the rest of your post, thanks for giving me something to mull over. Very interesting. I’ve only been path working Planetary Magick for a couple of months, and from two books, so other theories are certainly welcome. I find it can help put things in a better, or at least different, context, and can often lead to “A Ha” moments. FWIW, my understanding has been: The day sets the overall “theme”, if you will, while the hour sets the “what”. So, in this case, the day sets the theme of expansion, and the hour sets what you want to expand, i.e, finances.

Bune has very much become my go-to for matters of money and business. You can read more about my experience here: [url=http://becomealivinggod.com/forum/money-spells/business-is-bune]http://becomealivinggod.com/forum/money-spells/business-is-bune[/url]!/
I have her here right now and she’s saying, “Don’t forget who helped you write that new song of yours. It’s going to be a hit!” What a thing to tell me right before bed! She does like to be acknowledged, so don’t forget that. Lately, I have set up a mini altar to Bune, in my place of business. It’s just a dragon candle holder and an incense holder. Folklore says that Bune requires a sacrifice of 3 human heads. That is neither practical nor legal, but I always burn 3 incense sticks in recognition of this. Sandalwood is her incense, so I use that for an evocation. She also likes cinnamon incense, which I burn as an offering, every time I get paid for a job. I would start with sigil meditation, if you are not experienced with evocation.

1 Like

[quote=“tiberius_james, post:3, topic:6658”]a mundane approach is probably the best bet.

you know, marketing, advertising, strategic business sense. magic is not necesarily a panacea to all our problems, and like any energetic system, magic always has a cost involved, one way or another.

i’m certainly not saying that magic shouldn’t be used (and used frequently), but it needs to be applied in a responsible way, and evoking a Goetic King should probably have a good reason attached.

why not try basic candle magic? or tarot magic, or devout prayer? they’re all legitimate forms of magic which are easily worked for this kind of objective.

yours, Tj.[/quote]

When I first contacted a Goetic King,it was for a relatively serious reason.But after that,I was asking them for some of the most petty things.ANd not just to influence teachers to avoid orally assessing me,or things like that,but even more trivial,like getting little kids to like me,or stuff like that.

People mentioned Bune.I think she is a good idea,but even though she gets a reputation for being a money machine,her true value is in ancestral work,and psychopomp work,that the goddess is devoted into looking not at the value in our pockets,but at the value in our genes.

My suggestion would be King Belial,though he’s very intense,not always good to beginners,likes to test you,may come off as rude,etc.

But you are asking us for a magical method to double,or triple your business,so dramatic and intense magical approaches are the first things that come to my mind.

And as for doing mundane work,that’s perhaps the one of the most important thing in magick,that you are not making things pop out of thin air,nor are you pushing circumstances around.

If I were to place a love spell on a girl,and it is effective,do you think anything will happen if I don’t talk to her?

THis is what you’re doing with magic,controlling the things you can’t control by mundane means,and using it to generate an insane streak of good luck(which is really just your own skill in the metaphysical) to back up those mundane things you’re doing.

I’ve been in business for a year now. My clients love my hamburgers and they always give positive compliments. My location is not really all that visible. I am handing out flyers today.
And I don’t rely on magic all the time. This will be my first time ever to actually using magic. Don’t imply things if you don’t know the entire story.

1 Like

[quote=“Abigail666, post:1, topic:6658”]Hello everyone. I have a fast food business. (I sell hamburgers) I need 3000Zar a month to cover all my expenses, that is about USD $200. Lately it’s been a bit rough, barely making months end. I want to at least generate 6000Zar. Which is about USD $400. It’s not much, but it’s all I want at this stage. Is there any spell or something that can assist in the matter.

Can’t wait to see you’re feedback. Thanks for taking the time to read my post.[/quote]

I know, I am late to post it on time, but let it be a template for those who play with planetary hours.

BTW. One of planetary hours of Jupiter coincides with its zenith in its day all the time - very strong time to get almost all Jupiter’s energy and support.

My suggestion.

As for Mercury. Solomon the King, as everyone knows, insists to use the days of the Mercury for any types of Planetary Operations, but with the use of the planetary hour of the planet that you need the necessary properties.

Why Mercury? Because Mercury is transiting planet, which unites all the properties of the other planets (7 major planets - septener). In your case, just Mercury and Jupiter give you what you need. Moon should be in a water sign - it just adds to the female component.

The best method - use the method of Abramelin. Everyone knows this grimoire. Abramelin insists not to use planetary hours, and the period of time when you need your planet over your head - literally. That is, when a planet is at its zenith.

But if you use the exact time of the zenith of the planet necessary- it does not give you time to work.

You need the planet (Jupiter in your case) to be in the term - 5 degrees and 2 degrees around the MC (Medium Coely). As the MC moves 1 degree in 4 minutes - it gives you 9 degree or 34 minutes for the operation.

You need to find astrological program that shows the zeniths of planets in advance. I use “RedShift”, but this program in Russian language. So you need another. I also use ZET 9 for calculating the natal chart.
In about Mars - it enhances the properties of any other planet.

So…

Algorithm:

1. Day of Mercury, like chef1964 has advised

2. Jupiter is in its term 5 degrees from the MC and 2 degrees around. - The beginning of a ritual.

3. The Moon is in Pisces or Cancer sign

Good luck

1 Like