Wanna-be witch targeting someone, possibly with help of a spirit or parasite that smells. What kind of magick are they using and which spirit is it?

That isn’t cowardly. It’s good tactics. To do otherwise is to truly be ineffective. You will find that most of the time when people use the term “cowardly” it’s for the purpose of baiting their enemies into using self-defeating tactics.And that’s a tactic in itself.

3 Likes

Described her perfectly she’s a psychic vampire. I’ve never smelt rotting flesh before but the smell was something strange. Like a smell that burns your nostrils. The only reason why I got involved with this person was because she was encouraging my friend’s addiction whom I’ve known since childhood, and this greatly angered me. So I was sarcastic with her to try and change her ways about what she was doing. Next thing she appears to be astrally projecting and trying to hurt me myself. She’s lucky that I don’t really care about her. If I considered her a real enemy she’d be finished. I have a soft spot for women and or people younger than me. I’ve mostly forgotten about her though. I’m still pissed that my friend is becoming more and more addicted and what else he’s going to do to fuel his addiction. But he continues to be friends with her despite her actions. If she worked with a parasite I’d say she is screwed anyway. Karma always bites people in the behind.

I find it better to bypass shields rather then waiting or trying to waste energy trying to break one xD

3 Likes

Karma rarely ever effects people in the way you want it to. That’s why I prefer taking action.

1 Like

Now im nervous. How difficult Is it to bypass a shield, and is there a way to protect against it?

Bypassing a shield is based on the programming of the shield at the individual/attacker’s ability to manipulate their energy in a way it can shift densities in a moment.

1 Like

So its a matter of skill or good programming to defend them?

when I used shields my shield always changed density and when an attack was coming it would self scan the attack and match the density of the energy of the attack so that it would hit the shield. However to bypass a shield a person would have to alter the density of their attack to bypass the shield and revert back to the density of the person theyre attacking energy body.

1 Like