Wanna-be witch targeting someone, possibly with help of a spirit or parasite that smells. What kind of magick are they using and which spirit is it?

Is there a spirit or parasite which has a gross odour?

I can remember goetic conjurations
Author Lon said Astaroth dont actually give stinking smells but his friend was so drawn to Astaroth that he almost left the circle to make physical love with her.
It was the ring which made him stay focused.

3 Likes

Which spirit would a wanna-be witch have sent to someone which they could smell a terrible odour as it came into the room, afterwards they got up a few seconds later and hurt their thigh by cutting it when banging into an object in a hallway accidentally?

some more details about this witch… she cast a spell on this person to have things break around them. Like a vase so the victim would get cuts on their legs. Three objects suddenly fell.

1 Like

It is hard to say. See what other members suggest.

Well there are a lot, but I guess the most notorious would be Beelzebub

Wont Beelzebub send horde of insects rather than breaking glass?

Based on the information you gave in the op nobody is going to be able to give you a direct answer.

Some people neglect personal hygiene if they have a parasite attached to them.

There is a scent I’ve noticed some people give off astrally. I would associate it with rotting flesh. It always gives me the vibe to stay away from this person. People who give off those vibes are parasitic. They are the type of psychic vampire who constantly apologizes and plays the victim card.

7 Likes

Spirits have scents associated with them when you sense their presence. This doesn’t narrow it down whatsoever.

The only way you’re going to figure this out is if you ask the witch what the name of the spirit is or you can figure out it’s name by communicating with the spirit when it shows up.

2 Likes

It may not be the answer you seek, but I’d create a servitor that can find out for you and report back to you which spirit was sent your way.

Good luck

I mean…if they are casting spells that effectively, I wouldn’t call them a wannabe.

11 Likes

You’re probably not going to know based on smell. The same as you likely wouldn’t know just based on sight. The way spirits appear, regardless of which sense is used, will vary by individual.

1 Like

Underestimating a potential enemy is not wise. Many things are hidden behind closed doors, including experience and skills.

As for the spirit, there are various ones that can manifest an odor, so it is hard to say which. What can be done is performing/recommending a banishment and protection ritual for the individual, as well as a binding. If a long period of time has passed since this happened, something like Darkestknight’s method of dealing with spirit harassment will help loosen the grip of anything that has latched on. A uncrossing bath might be a good idea as well incase there was more to the working than just sending a spirit at the target. That should take care of the current problem.

3 Likes

Lol, right?

1 Like

She uses spells to hurt people for her amusement and sadistic pleasure. She is a wannabe not a real witch. What else would I call her? “Wonderful lady witch sends curses and odiferous spirit to harass people for the good of humanity” :joy:

Because wannabes are ineffective. She isn’t. This may be a language barrier thing, because morality doesn’t determine if one is real or not.

3 Likes

She is ineffective. When the victim had protections up the objects fell and didn’t hurt them. Only when defences were down she attacked like a coward which is when the leg was cut.

Many spirits and parasites do, heck even various practitioners energy sticks lol.

1 Like

I don’t think you understand warfare, magical or mundane. But if it makes you feel better, they should’ve stripped the shield before launching the rest. If they didn’t have to, well, that’s a different issue.

3 Likes

Id call them me Accomplished than 70 % of the forum honestly

3 Likes

E.A. gives a nice little ritual here and I think it’s exactly what you need. Once they start messing with you spiritually, it’s best to just knock em the fuck out before they have a chance to do anything else.( IMO of course)