Walrus Shapeshifter calling? WTF?

As some of You may know, I am on path of a Shapeshifter, as some of others on this forum :slight_smile: Few nights back, I had numerous dreams, but one very short vision stood out. It lasted only few seconds but I remember feeling the creatures somehow related to me… Icy field, like on the North or South Pole… Closer to me were gray-ish in colour, really large and big pinnipods, much like leopard seals, elephant seals, or walruses, just with a grey-ish/black spotted body, much like the first ones… There are no seals at all in place where I live, not to mention the landscape full of water, ice and snow… And yet I felt these animals very closely related to me… Later, looking at pictures and videos of many different kinds of seals, I had found my energy being pulled towards Walruses, despite them being of different color than I have seen in my dream… What do You think of it…? A were-walrus, or walrus Shapeshifter would be weird but immensly adorable in the same time, don’t You think XD

2 Likes

That’s so freaking adorable honestly love all animals but I favor the sea life. If this is your path please come to me I would love to see this. I honestly never heard of it not a walrus anyway.

2 Likes

Is this closer to the color you saw?

2 Likes

Thank You, dear :heartpulse: I definetily will update :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes: And the colour pattern I had seen looked more like this :slight_smile:
spotted-seal-sfgate

1 Like

Walruses actually have a pretty interesting role in Inuit culture, both in terms of their hunting traditions and in their mythology. Perhaps they have a term for that kind of shifter, or a type of spirit that takes the form of a walrus? I remember a story of a shaman who lived as every arctic animal in order to understand how they lived and lived as a walrus if I recall right.

1 Like

That’s trully beautiful :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes: Thank You :heavy_heart_exclamation: I love it :heavy_heart_exclamation:
(Edit: for misstypes :sweat_smile:)

1 Like

I love harbor seals they are my favorite of the seal family. Maybe that is some kind of mix in your shape shifting?

1 Like

Maybe :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes: I haven’t thought about that :heart_eyes: Thank You :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

1 Like

You are so welcome! I am so excited to hear about your progress.

1 Like

Update: The Walrus form should get definetily more attention from me and from today on I will start to focus more on it, alongside my Hyena and Tiger forms. But especially Hyena as they were the ones to actually invite me… But I love water, swimming and great depths… I am in for Walrus for sure :heart_eyes: I hope it will improove my lung volume as I was never able to hold my breath for too long and yet I will need it soon.