Walking With Magical Entities by Taylor Ellwood

I am creating and sharing this post for the sole purpose of introducing an updated and efficient form of chaos magic to the forum and in the hope that someone in the forums collective, will perhaps search for this information in the near or distant future.

So I have finally done the thing I was too lazy to do for a while, that I knew was “my thing” and that I would like doing it and that is creating a servitor or entity to help me achieve certain goals.

I searched around the web and nothing really struck my interest as much as a book I found when browsing on Amazon, called ‘Walking With Magical Entities’ by Taylor Ellwood, I knew this was a recent book from one of many factors, the year of publishing is recent, and there are mentions of an entity the author created for protection from a specific virus.

Anyway, I recently (a few months ago) created an entity using the guidelines and instructions in this book and I am blown away! Maybe it’s because I combined the techniques in this book with 2 other kinds of rituals, but since I created a money and career entity for myself, I have been receiving triple what I usually receive and it’s as if money is being thrown at me from all directions. I’ve never had this happen to me before, on this scale, all at once.

So if anyone is looking for a good book on servitor creation, I can highly recommend this one.

What I like as well, is that there is a section at the back of the book that answers every one of your ‘what if’ questions. The author makes it so that you are 100% certain your entity will work and that if there are problems, why that is and a section where you can re-program the entity and correct the programming, so that your entity is precise and efficient in its work.

I would personally like to thank Taylor Ellwood, if he ever does stumble across this forum and find a review of his book on here.

That’s all, thanks for scrolling! :slight_smile:

6 Likes

@Keteriya has read that book, though if I remember correctly, she said it wasn’t anything she wasn’t already familiar with.

4 Likes

Yes, but I was surprised he uses methods similar to what I was doing, both with servitors and with how he works with spirits.

It’s a good read regardless, but the first few chapters seemed to start slow.

6 Likes

Okay, good to know. Just thought I’d share my experience. :slight_smile: Familiar concepts, but simplified yet powerful in my experience.

With over 7 billion of us, that’s understandable that we will inevitably come up with the same of similar ideas. I agree it was boring to start out with, but in regards to the actual exercises, this has to be in my top 10 occult books. :+1:

2 Likes

Really glad to see you get these results, servitors have got a great potential for helping us attain what we want, I’ve started to see an impact on a couple of areas that have been resistant to everything else I’ve tried. Out of interest, did you combine other rituals with the creation stage or do them separately I get the results you mentioned?

2 Likes

I just rescently read “Walking With Magical Entities” which you mention, and “Create a Servitor - Harness the Power of Thought Forms” and “Manifest Wealth and Prosperity With Thought Forms and Servitors” (both by John Kreiter), and “Magical use of Though Forms” by Dolores Ashcroft-Nowicki and J.H. Brennan.

It seems the ideas are very similar, and I didn’t really get anything extra out of “Walking With Magical Entities” that I could not have gotten from the others - that being said, I liked it.

I’m curious, though, to what the 2 other kinds of rituals where, if you don’t mind sharing :slight_smile:

Also, can you give some specific examples of how your servitor brought you money? I’m quite interested in this subject, is all :smiley:

2 Likes

Well, for all of my servitors, I use planetary symbolisms, colour magick, even herbal magick and every kind of magickal idea I can think of. I do tend to do this both before, during and after the creation process.

The most important thing is doing the exercised in the book to a T, that’s what really helped me.

1 Like

I have heard a lot that there are certain books that repeat themselves or regurgitate the same information, I would have just bought the magickal entities book though - as I have, because that’s an all-purpose entity creation book, the author shouldn’t have made one just for wealth when they already created a book for entity creation, that is strange.

Well, I used rituals from the book ‘Lucifer and The Hidden Demons’ by Theodore Rose in relation to improving my career and financial situation & then I did some petition work and left offerings for a handful of demons that I personally believed helped me.

In essence, working with demons and that book that I treasure by Theodore Rose mentioned above, really seemed to get things in motion for me, as well as the final tool of my success, the entity. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Aarh, okay, I see, so a little ‘outside’ help, if you will, to boost results :slightly_smiling_face:

What kind of results did you experience that were out of the ordinary, and made you feel like the servirtor/rituals were working well?

1 Like

Receiving two job offers at once when I always get my applications ignored, being offered a lot of money, beginning to have much more success with forex trading and meeting genuine people who want to actually help me make more money and who give me real valuable tips to make more money with forex.
:star_struck: :money_mouth_face:
Being paid more part time, than I was being paid in my previous job that was full time, wanting to spend less and save more when I have really bad spending problems, feeling more prosperous and understanding the laws of abundance more, the latter is mostly the result of the book: ‘7 Occult Money Rituals’ however.

I am creating one for love soon, I have no doubts in my mind that it will work in divine timing. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

exercises* I meant to say

Congratulations! That is really cool :blush:

I always like hearing about the specific results people get with this - that is, after all, where the rubber meets the road, I think :slight_smile:

I hope you will share any further developments, and also the results of your upcoming love-servitor. I know I’d like to hear about it :smiley:

1 Like