Waking up with myserious marks

I hear ya, medical costs are a bitch anymore. An idea though, go to a chiropractor, they usually will do x-rays on areas of were you are “complaining” of pain.

Honestly, I have been dealing with these things for so many years i can’t be arsed.

Fair enough, just trying to help out. It’d be cheaper to go the route I’m saying and if you tell them were an area that you haven’t checked before is in need of adjustment then they’ll do an x-ray of that area. Even if you are not in need of adjustment.

1 Like

Its faded now alot but it looked like teeth marks beforw

2 Likes

I do cleansings regularey and kerp evil talismans with me and do buejeras, i dont feel any negativity towards me, im a introvert and dont mess with many people

1 Like

What kind of rituals have you performed lately? This could be signs dealing with a recent casting. I have had similar marks.

1 Like

My regulare spell i use a white candle and surround it with salt and cinnamon and chant " curses hexes and negative energy will break away from me and only good luck and positivity will come my way" i do this daily till the candle is burnt out

My other common spell is my money spell i burn a green candle and write in needles all over it winning and put a quarter around it daily till the candle is burnt out

My third common spell is the cleansing egg spell but i havent done it lately, ill do it tm to see what new energies i may have on me

I can take a pic and post it here

3 Likes

I’ll believe in extraterrestrials whenever they land in a populated area and give us the secret to perpetual energy instead of Landing in the Georgia swamp and kidnapping a hillbilly before doing something illicit to his asshole.

thick southern accent
“I was out drinking shine with Billy Joe and Jim Bob whenever we all saw a light. I fell asleep, and when I woke up, my butt hole hurt.”

On subject, it’s pretty common that people that work with the powers that we work with have to deal with mysterious Injuries on a occasional basis, but if it’s happening all the fucking time, then you’re going to have to address that at some point.

2 Likes

Interesting, i know when i had surgery they used their knock out what ever anesthesia, i dont even remember going to sleep or the stuff i did prior to surgery only some stories i have no recollection of, but theyre stories of people who go under, theyre bodies are out but mentally theyre wide awake and aware of whats happen and feel tge incisions and remember everything, i wonder if aliens use somethimg similare were we’d have no memory or very poor memory of it, and you happen to be one of the few people who stay aware

1 Like

How a number of occasions when I’ve been working with my Incubus, I’ve woken up to marks like these on my bodies and usually it’s a duvet day as I’m so drained and tired etc

1 Like

I got similar cuts to the one on your hand. Are you saying it’s normal to get these after an evocation? Two of them were rather big and one was in an area that is less exposed, so i ruled out an accidental cut of any sort.

3 Likes

Not really, were you employing chaos magic calling on all forces of darkness or calling out to a specific deity? It is a sign of presence or a sign of infestation. Did you photo the marks, if you did can you load the images?

What your describing are physical signs that the deity is not agreeing to your casting and is sending you a warning not to transgress or cast further in this direction.

1 Like

Thank you for your insight. He told me to find a different path.

1 Like

Yes, you might try a different direction for example instead of physical harm or destruction, try to cast for another negative result like harming there finances or job loss.

2 Likes

Indeed, causing a financial blockage would be much better. Especially because that person loves money so much.
Again, thank you! Everything you post here is helpful.

3 Likes

Thank you and good luck with your castings.

2 Likes

I believe 9 times out of 10 waking up with marks are from uncomfortable sleeping, moving in your sleep, rolling, etc. there was once I woke up with a bite mark but that’s because I bit myself lol. I was dreaming about food and my body reacted which is probably not as common.

3 Likes

A post was split to a new topic: Demonic Attacks on the Body