Waking up with myserious marks

I feel like this subject isnt talked about enough, and when it is, its blamed on evil spirits and demonic attacks, weather its unexplained scratches, bumps, bruises and bite marks. The reason im bringing this up though is because just today i woke up with a mysterious bite make in human teeth shape, looks like how rashes sometime look, no skin broken, smooth but in the shape of upper Human jaw on my left breast to arm pit area…
Any ways, what is your thoery on how this happens and why?
Weather it be scatches bruises or bite marks,
Have you ever got any? Tell me your story of what happen and what from your experience it meant, positive or negative.

2 Likes

Sometimes when people are out of the body, the body wakes up and that’s a bit freaky. That explains some scratches and marks.
When it comes to bite marks in places where one cannot bite himself/herself… I don’t know.

3 Likes

I wake up at times with very particular bruising and scoop marks, but it’s not evil spirits, I know that… :flying_saucer::alien:

2 Likes

You think its extraterrestials?

In my situation yes. Though they generally don’t go around biting people so spirit contact is like in other people’s situations.

1 Like

Im genuinely interested in your et experienced, never been able to talk a person who has gone threw it. Do you remember things clearly or is it bits and peaces?

1 Like

Have you ever experienced waking up with stranfe markings?

1 Like

Signs of infestation, here is an image with the classic three line burn marks.

Do you have an image of the scratch marks?

3 Likes

Bits and pieces, and a few that I know they scrambled so I wouldn’t know the real details.

These are from the last time it happened. This was back in October. I just woke up with them. And they certainly were not there the day before.

2 Likes

Ever considered getting x-rays done to see if any implantations have occurred? Not to get all x-files on you, but it would certainly be worth checking into.

Can’t afford spurious x-rays. Though I did get some done on workmans comp a few years ago after an accident, so as of then I know my chest and torso is clear.

1 Like

I hear ya, medical costs are a bitch anymore. An idea though, go to a chiropractor, they usually will do x-rays on areas of were you are “complaining” of pain.

Honestly, I have been dealing with these things for so many years i can’t be arsed.

Fair enough, just trying to help out. It’d be cheaper to go the route I’m saying and if you tell them were an area that you haven’t checked before is in need of adjustment then they’ll do an x-ray of that area. Even if you are not in need of adjustment.

1 Like

Its faded now alot but it looked like teeth marks beforw

2 Likes

I do cleansings regularey and kerp evil talismans with me and do buejeras, i dont feel any negativity towards me, im a introvert and dont mess with many people

1 Like

What kind of rituals have you performed lately? This could be signs dealing with a recent casting. I have had similar marks.

1 Like

My regulare spell i use a white candle and surround it with salt and cinnamon and chant " curses hexes and negative energy will break away from me and only good luck and positivity will come my way" i do this daily till the candle is burnt out

My other common spell is my money spell i burn a green candle and write in needles all over it winning and put a quarter around it daily till the candle is burnt out

My third common spell is the cleansing egg spell but i havent done it lately, ill do it tm to see what new energies i may have on me

I can take a pic and post it here

3 Likes

I’ll believe in extraterrestrials whenever they land in a populated area and give us the secret to perpetual energy instead of Landing in the Georgia swamp and kidnapping a hillbilly before doing something illicit to his asshole.

thick southern accent
“I was out drinking shine with Billy Joe and Jim Bob whenever we all saw a light. I fell asleep, and when I woke up, my butt hole hurt.”

On subject, it’s pretty common that people that work with the powers that we work with have to deal with mysterious Injuries on a occasional basis, but if it’s happening all the fucking time, then you’re going to have to address that at some point.

2 Likes

Interesting, i know when i had surgery they used their knock out what ever anesthesia, i dont even remember going to sleep or the stuff i did prior to surgery only some stories i have no recollection of, but theyre stories of people who go under, theyre bodies are out but mentally theyre wide awake and aware of whats happen and feel tge incisions and remember everything, i wonder if aliens use somethimg similare were we’d have no memory or very poor memory of it, and you happen to be one of the few people who stay aware

1 Like