Voicing Out Tarot Readings

Hi Guys
So I have been reading Tarot for a bit now (not going to go into a specific time as the way I perceive time is completely different to what it actually is for most people) and I just get everything shown to me in images sometimes still sometimes moving images. I use the Thoth Deck and I have bonded with it, consecrated it in Lucifer’s name as he is the one I work with and I have no problems doing the readings or getting my answers what so ever. What I have a problem with is saying what I am seeing (again in images in my head) out loud, putting it into words. What is coming through to me is very clear to “ME” but if I am to do a reading for someone else I will need to put those images into words… how do I do that? And please do not say simply speak out loud because I have been trying with my own readings and the words just do not come out or they just come out as half sentences. Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance xx

You tried doing it like you would write a story? instead of explaining what you see as if you’re trying to convey it to someone, write it like a story you’re writing to yourself and let the individual come to understand it.

6 Likes

Also maybe try focusing on reading others as when we read for ourselves we have a unique connection and an understanding that flows uniquely to us,
It will come with practise…

@anon48079295 is right allow your reading to flow and the understanding will come…

1 Like

Thank you guys I will definitely try that… it’s interesting cause when I write stories the words just flow clearly as… never thought of doing it like that. And yes, I should try to read for someone as like you said @anon35721968 it will flow differently. Cheers guys :slight_smile:

1 Like

have you tried offering some as practice?

1 Like

She can’t. She hasn’t been here 90 days yet.

4 Likes

Definitely will once I can, after the 90 days that is :slight_smile:

1 Like

oh right…i always forget about that rule

2 Likes

Have you tried drawing the images?

1 Like

This is how I see in readings as well. What I do is I give the reading is stages. I will give the meaning of the cards in the book. Their keywords and then it is way easier for me to put into words what I am seeing. Since the person I am reading for will see what the meaning of the card is and decipher what I am seeing better.

Get a note book and writes everything down. Half Sentences sentences are fine. Get them on paper as you see them then go back make into something that makes sense. I call this process brain dumping so I don’t lose the visions I see when reading cards.

Also I love how @anon48079295 said to do it. It makes it fun and it could be a easier way to put into words what you are seeing.

4 Likes

No but they are pretty fast paced so I do not yet see how I’d manage time wise. I will give this a go too however, thank you :slight_smile:

Thank you. Nice to see I’m not the only one seeing the readings in images :smiley: For a minute there I thought I was the black sheep lol as I searched the forums and nothing came up hence why I created the thread :slight_smile:

You beat me to it, telling a story is actually how I learned to read tarot.

2 Likes