VK Jehannum rituals?

I’d say they work pretty great for me. I’ve done a lot of his rituals and my favorite was probably the one where you raise your black and red kundalini it was very beneficial to me while I don’t even know that much about it it still benefited me. His rituals require no implements which is why they are my favorite.

3 Likes

Hmm. Alright man, thanks for sharing.

2 Likes

Most of his things i tried work good.
His gnosis is mostly the same i receive on working with demons so also that is a reliable source.
Some demons even told me to listen to his explanations.

2 Likes

Alright man. I gotchu. Thank you all for your responses. I appreciate it, learnt a lot about this matter.

2 Likes

If you want to learn about chants, try Galdr.

1 Like

Yes, i did one to Belial…very effective

6 Likes

I’ve done magic that way.

2 Likes

I’ve done maybe 4 of his rituals and they worked out great. He’s a very talented spell writer.

8 Likes

Indeed, very talented in the occult dark arts. He recently wrote a book Deathful Wombs and quickly sold out. He has a plethora of rituals than can be performed by anyone regardless of experience.

7 Likes

Ive been using his chants along with adding in my own stuff too, as others have said he even reccomends you add in,what you want or even take out what doesnt feel right to you…I use Satanias music/chants paired up with his stuff and its very effective. just did his Thoth Alchemy rite on Wed, and it was super intense and very insightful. Went into a hard trance and i had painted symbols all over my chest, correspondences i didnt know he had,like a partial possesion…it was super cool

3 Likes

Hello! I have performed numerous rituals by him over the past year, and I can tell you specifically which ones I did, and the effects that I came from it after the first, and numerous attempts.

1. Magickal Hymn for Primal Craft (Lucifer, Belial, & Hecate)

My experience with this ritual took place over several months: I would perform it for an hour a day (if granted, sometimes only thirty minutes.) I often included incense and drone music to help steady my very verbal thinking brain since I am not too good in absolute silence. The energies that come from the ritual, or from the words, can be intense especially when you’ve become familiar with the meaning of words, and not just saying them aloud. It would impart in me this electric sensation, a combination of both confidence, desire, and fiery intention which I channeled into other rituals or personal projects (i.e music, writing, etc,.) I find it made me feel almost elevated, as if I’m standing slightly taller than my physical form, which you can glean the meaning behind. I have since then enjoyed always performing this rite with incense and offerings, though not always necessary.

1. Invocation of Lucifer

So this one was one of the first I had ever performed after spending a long time searching for the basis of a ritual to study and perform. As with any Sorcerer/Witch it can be hit or miss, depending on both your dedication, intention, and openness to receiving Lucifer. My first ritual was weak, since I understood at the most shallow, ground-floor what I was attempting to do: after several more rituals, when I fully grasped what I was attempting to achieve in connecting and contacting his Infernal Majesty, it hit me almost like a fucking Tsunami. The sensation is both terrifyingly intense and ecstatic with a sensation of both Warmth and Weightlessness that surrounded me. I would push the energy from my throat and third eye, while reciting the words with as clear an intention as I could. I’ve since recommended it to others, not because I think it is bulletproof but because there is a ridiculous amount of power that I personally feel through these words.

I’ve done numerous other ones, with similar results: sometimes it can take one or two rituals to fully achieve something. Not perfect communication but the invocation of their energy and presence, which grows stronger with each iteration and performance.

14 Likes

I know exactly what you mean by the tsunami effect of that invocation. For two days after I did it,I had thoughts sliding through my head that were clearly not my own. Nothing harmful,more humorous observations.
With his other invocations, I only noticed in hindsight that I was having the thoughts of another. Like Adrammelech wanted to hear certain music after the ritual.
By the way, on his blog, VK has a video demo of how he performs his rituals (A Rite to Amaymon), where he describes how he uses emotion and intention in the rituals.

4 Likes

His rituals are legit. Used them and still use them to commune with the arch demons of the Tunnels of Set, and the Qlippothic spheres. I’ve used them to contact Goetic spirits as well. The hymms, formulae for evocations, descriptions, and sigils (including channeled ones and channeled chants ) are all legit…I jumped into using his approach with belief magick/sorcery was all bs…and was to say the least, extremely surprised…

3 Likes

VK’s rituals are legit. He is an incredibly powerful Magician and Demonolater.

His work has benefited my magick more than anybody else.

6 Likes

i did a lot of them back to back when i barely could feel spirits and after that i can perceive them much better and my magick is stronger. i felt a lot of heat while doing them

4 Likes

I did a lot of them last 2 months,very powerful,I can only recommend.

2 Likes

How do I use his magical chants? Help me please!!!

Do you mean the chants to call spirits or the magickal hymns?

You just… Chant them I guess? Lmao

Simple approach sometime confusing for some people, I still remember studying Lucifer and Hidden demons for months

Personal question from me, have you ever mix em up… I mean right after you chant some magickal chant and go along with the Hymn