Vivid dreams

I’m having some major WTF moments, and they’re happening because of my dreams. I never remember my dreams. But lately I’ve been remembering ALL of them. In vivid detail.

I’m learning… That’s what’s so weird. I learn something new with each new dream.

The most recent one:

I was talking with a girl. In a place called Antique (pronounced An-ti-kee apparently), somewhere in the Philippines. It was night, and it was raining. But it was calm.

I seen these things… And when I asked the girl if she saw them too, she said she did. So I wasn’t crazy lol. Anyway, she called them “Answang”. They’re shape shifters. And she said they were normal in the rural areas of the Phillipines.

After that, the dream cut to me being in the passenger seat of a truck. We passed this woman. She was wearing an animal pelt, and she had a necklace… And for what ever reason the necklace stood out to me. So in my dream I found someone who knew what it was. It was called “anting-anting” in the dream.

Turns out it’s an amulet that’s been enchanted via a ritual involving liquid drained from the body of an unbaptized child (for those of you with a connection at your local morgue, an aborted fetus lol). So yeah, that’s a thing.

The information that I’m retaining from the dreams isn’t necessarily important… It could be, but I doubt it. What I’d like to know is WHERE the information is coming from in the first place lol. Because I’ve never heard the terms anting-anting, or answang before. And the Philippines… I have no idea why I’d dream about the Philippines.

Did I know all this stuff in a past life or something haha

[quote=“Judge Dredd, post:1, topic:4146”]I’m having some major WTF moments, and they’re happening because of my dreams. I never remember my dreams. But lately I’ve been remembering ALL of them. In vivid detail.

I’m learning… That’s what’s so weird. I learn something new with each new dream.

The most recent one:

I was talking with a girl. In a place called Antique (pronounced An-ti-kee apparently), somewhere in the Philippines. It was night, and it was raining. But it was calm.

I seen these things… And when I asked the girl if she saw them too, she said she did. So I wasn’t crazy lol. Anyway, she called them “Answang”. They’re shape shifters. And she said they were normal in the rural areas of the Phillipines.

After that, the dream cut to me being in the passenger seat of a truck. We passed this woman. She was wearing an animal pelt, and she had a necklace… And for what ever reason the necklace stood out to me. So in my dream I found someone who knew what it was. It was called “anting-anting” in the dream.

Turns out it’s an amulet that’s been enchanted via a ritual involving liquid drained from the body of an unbaptized child (for those of you with a connection at your local morgue, an aborted fetus lol). So yeah, that’s a thing.

The information that I’m retaining from the dreams isn’t necessarily important… It could be, but I doubt it. What I’d like to know is WHERE the information is coming from in the first place lol. Because I’ve never heard the terms anting-anting, or answang before. And the Philippines… I have no idea why I’d dream about the Philippines.

Did I know all this stuff in a past life or something haha[/quote]

In a primordial sense, all information is available to those who can access certain areas of reality. Things like the Akashic Records are a perfect example of places where the whole of reality information is accessible without the need for having learned it through conventional means. As such, when you are journeying in dreams, soul travel, or whatever else, you can get a hold of information that you never accessed in your “normal” life experience.

[quote=“the1gza, post:2, topic:4146”][quote=“Judge Dredd, post:1, topic:4146”]I’m having some major WTF moments, and they’re happening because of my dreams. I never remember my dreams. But lately I’ve been remembering ALL of them. In vivid detail.

The most recent one:

Did I know all this stuff in a past life or something haha[/quote]

In a primordial sense, all information is available to those who can access certain areas of reality. Things like the Akashic Records are a perfect example of places where the whole of reality information is accessible without the need for having learned it through conventional means. As such, when you are journeying in dreams, soul travel, or whatever else, you can get a hold of information that you never accessed in your “normal” life experience.[/quote]So… My subconscious is accessing some kind of supernatural data bank? And relaying the information to my consciousness?

Essentially lol.

But why? Why would something like this happen. Is curiosity all it takes?