Visiting Someone's Dream

Hello Everyone,

Hope I am not bothering much, I just want to ask if anyone could please teach me how to visit a target’s dream to talk to them, while I am awake?

Appreciate for anyone’s response. Thank you

1 Like

You can’t be really be awake to dream walk. The waking beta state is not conducive to such things because you are too self aware.

To dream walk, you need to at least to be in the theta.

3 Likes

Pretty much the only comprehensive document, that I took anything away from, on the subject.

Do you have to be completely asleep as well to dream walk or can you go into something like astral projection and do it.

Wait until they’re asleep. Don’t do it during the day when people are strong. Research why. Natural defenses are up during day hours.

After 11:30 or midnight is a good time. Anytime after midnight. Have a photo of them & a red, pink, violet, or white candle. Cleanse yourself before.

This will depend on how strongly you’re able to conjure/vision images in your mind of the 2 of you together using a photo OR a photo of them alone. I prefer a photo of them alone.

Regardless imagine a thick, but flexible white thread coming from your head that travels a short distance to their head in their room. Connect it in your imagine. Its better if you’ve already had sex with them in their room to recreate it since you’ve seen their bed. Never tell anyone you’ve seen their bed or about what you’re doing.

If you want sex see sex & envision their hands touching your body, kisses, orgasms, get into it. Venus is the planet and has entities for love. Friday is her day which explains why so much goes down on Friday. Try to connect with her

For my love I connected by using a cord a few nights then in person & he couldn’t resist but I didn’t want him. He wanted sex but wasn’t honest. I must have honesty.