Visitation?

Am actually not sire where to post this as it is confusing.I have been trying to reach the spirits or demons through enns and offerings and such. I have been told have made it a couple times but am trying to reach feminine spirits and Satan himself as had a hypnosis session with a dark overtone.

Lately have tried different things and am hearing things and had this encounter.

I have been using a tarot app to ask questions and such and one morning felt my inner spirit start to guide me. I picked out a sissy demonic hypnosis video and grabbed poppers. I was in the middle when saw something at the bottom of my bad. It was what seemed like a blue ball with some sort of spiky ball inside it. Like a dog toy but longer spikes. It sat and then approached me a d I reached out and took it in my hands. I could sse it in my hands and decided to put it in my mouth, or something like that, figuring it was for me to put inside me.

I sat and another appeared and another, each time I felt it needed to be inside me,but was confused so again in mouth, than in my body where my heart and soul are, and finally where my third dye would be.

Next the balls had heads in them, a lion, then dog and even a pig. I saw some things also did not know what they were. I did the same and then in between was what seemed like a web, but in some doily pattern with the heads in the center, but each time could not touch as they would vanish.

I sat trying to make sense of it when saw what seemed to be a kitten at the side of my bed and knew put mine out of the room. I leaned to see it and it vanished as well. Then what seemed to be a face floating if what looked like an animated frog, it than grew a body and smiled at me. At this point I started to freak out and ask who or what it was , as the balls appeared again with the heads. I did as before as I started to feel weird chills and tingles in me. I had totally forgotten about the video and was asking if it be my shadow self or now learned about anima, or if it was my subconscious trying to become stronger.

I have been feeling like something has been watching me closer lately and am just curious.

Although the following will not be exactly as what you have experienced, however the fundamental basics of magick are the same.
If you read between the lines of the following text. You will come to the understanding what I try to convey to you. If there is any confusion about why I shared these two following comments that were posted by @Mulberry, you could ask me for clarification.

Thats all for now.

1 Like

You’re doing drugs, attracting fuck knows what with no skills on how to communicate, understand what you’re seeing, make good decisions or protect yourself if it goes wrong.

Don’t put unknown shit in your mouth. This is not a game and you’re going in the direction of getting very fucked up very fast. Stop trying to take shortcuts, do the inner work and you’ll get the rewards. Keeping going like this and you get what you deserve - nothing meaningful and a ton of parasites enjoying the free ride.

4 Likes

@DarkDestiny00 I see that my early statement (here above) is redundant by now. Brother @Mulberry came through to deliver you this knowledge crystal clear without the possibility for confusion to be manifested. Take heat of this information as it can safe you from a lot of trouble. Protect your self. But do as you so choose.

That’s all for now.

2 Likes

Yeah to the OP what your experiencing and the choices you’re making don’t sound safe or healthy. You’re on spiritually shaky ground in my opinion my friend. Be very careful. I’d suggest you listen to @Mulberry and @Calcined. The occult isn’t a game, a gag or a parlor trick. The consequences of unsafe and unsound practices can be truly devastating. Be warned my friend.

2 Likes

I was not using the drugs for the purpose everyone thinks. I agree am new to this and must be careful ,but was using the drugs for the purpose of the hypnosis. It was for feminization reasons when this all started. I also agree as far as putting things in my mouth and was lost. I do understand this all and am going to take head as am trying to learn the dark arts or magick or what have you. I now realize I must be careful of the other things so I do not open myself to destruction. I am guessing can also ask forgiveness to the spirits, or demons as well?

2 Likes

Based on what I understand from the OP the situation didn’t get so far out of hand that you need to start apologizing to spirits or anyone else at this point. You definitely need to proceed with caution for your own good.

Poke Runyon the founder of the Order of the Temple of Astarte (O.T.A.) said that practicioners need to approach this art with the same respect they would have for a full contact martial art. I think he’s correct. Be safe.

1 Like

I agree. While I enjoy certain drugs myself and I like to party, and the demons I have called on seem to have no problem delivering on this, I postpone even the ingestion of my legitimately prescribed drugs/medications ( oxycodone and Xanax ) until after ritual. I believe that you shouldn’t be high during ritual for several reasons, not the least of which is that it can make it harder to contact the spirits and for them to latch on to my subconscious. This is especially important for someone like me, who is only clairsentient and communicates with spirits with “feelings”, which can be frustrating ( I’m going to work a lot with Furcas to develop my psychic abilities more and better ). Since the Gom/DoM system works best for me, that’s what I normally use now. The evocations of the demons call on 5 arch angels as well as 4 more angels specific to each demon. That’s a lot of protection, and the rituals are constructed in a way that the spirit you want is the only spirit which could be called ( and you have the archangels to keep unwanted entities from wandering in. I think too many LHP occultists discount the value and powers of the angels ). I would also recommend learning the LBRP by heart, and to practice some grounding and centering before jumping right into ritual, willy-nilly, without a thorough understanding of how to perform ritual safely and correctly. As you pointed out, this is serious business, and I’ve seen and heard so many occultists that don’t realize the gravity of practicing the occult. This shit has real world effects and I’ve heard of the occult, especially LHP/black magick putting people into mental hospitals because their minds were exposed to forces they weren’t prepared to deal with, couldn’t fathom, and had no idea what to do in the event of attracting dark, chaotic entities. I agree with @Mulberry on all points. Just because an entity, especially a random, who knows what entity, comes to you and puts a stream of thoughts into your head like “here I am, let me inside your body and absorb me”, doesn’t mean you should listen and do it’s bidding. As @Mulberry pointed out, it could lead to a bunch of fucked up shit

4 Likes