Visitation from Azazel?

I had a dream (was it a dream?) that a man/spirit came to the side of my bed. I couldn’t move… it was like I was having sleep paralysis but not in a scary way if that makes sense.

The man was kinda thin, had dark skin, and a bald head. I don’t believe it was Azazel himself, but a messenger.

The messenger and I spoke for a while, most of which I don’t remember, but I just remember him telling me to “seek Azazel”.

Has anyone experienced this? I never had the intention of working with Azazel, but should I?

Thanks in advance <3

1 Like

I had that kind of dream too but mine was different he didn’t say anything to me he was seem angry with me I haven’t understand why

1 Like

Are you sure he was angry? Like how do you know?

He is face was looking at me very serious and I he didn’t talk to me he didn’t say any word to me

1 Like

What did you do? Sorry for late reply

He haven’t come to me again I’m busy reading the book of Azazel I tried to to do a ritual yesterday and offered my blood and some fruits and nothing happened until now.

1 Like

But I’m facing some challenges that I truly hope I’m soon going to be out of my troubles

1 Like

I’ve had that sort of thing happen on several occasions with different entities. I usually take it as an invitation to start diving into research about whoever contacted me and start working with them. When I do formally contact them it has always been very powerful and undeniable. Good luck! I think it is very special indeed when you are chosen in this way.

1 Like

I believe you will. Nothing lasts always <3 please feel free to reach out if you need anything

What is the best way for me to invoke him? I know all spirits are different. With Astaroth, I just meditated… Same with Paimon. But I tried just now to meditate to connect with Azazel, and I just saw myself in a forest near some lake. I never saw him.
I want to petition him for something specific…

Meditation works too with Azazel. He is awesome and works as a teacher. What I did when I worked with him was I made a simple petition via sigil and for as long as we worked together I was meditating on his sigil every two or three days.

1 Like

I know this is probably not universal but I usually don’t petition any entity with a specific request right away. It’s like meeting a new friend then asking to borrow their car. I will invite them into my daily morning circle consisting of either the directions (north, East, west, south: Belial, Lucifer, Forneus, and Leviathan… although this could be different for you) or I create a triangle in my circle of the 9 gatekeepers. I just introduce myself and give them an opportunity to engage in whatever way they choose. I always have plenty of resin incense as an offering and anything else I think they would like as an offering. I may employ their sigil, enn, scrying apparatus, etc… though not always. I will receive messages, heightened emotional awarenesses, and often clear visual/physical evidence of their presence. I basically build a relationship with them over a period of time until I feel the time is right to petition them with a request. When done in this way, usually the request is welcomed, especially when the request is in harmony with the desire of the entity. This helps them to bring their desires into physical reality so they are quite keen to help. I always thank them and approach them with respect and honor. If it is someone I wish to work with long term, I will construct more elaborate rituals, usually under the guidance of said entity.

1 Like

Thank you soooo much for this response. These are things I never considered. I did exactly what you described with Astaroth/Inanna because she was my first lol and I was excited. I just wanted to know her.
I think you’re right in emphasizing the importance in building a relationship with said spirits first. Thank you!!

Glory to you

Don’t forget ritual diary. I personally hate recording things but I think it is one of the most important things to do. It is a sign of respect for their teachings as well as a record for you. I have revived so many blessings from Hekate ever since she insisted I keep a dream journal (separate from ritual diary.) I know more research is required… S. Connolly’s complete book of Demonology and E.A. Koetting’s Ordo Ascensum Aetyrnalis are great resources.

1 Like

Thank you!!! I suck at consistency, so when it comes to journaling, sometimes I fall so short. But I will try!
Thank you for the book recs too (:smile:

1 Like