Visions

Today I was just sitting at home minding my own business when I kinda fell asleep even though I was not tired what fallowed was a vision I had, had once before a vision of a falling star form the constilation. Vergo, then a skull and then a sword crossed on an ax behind a sheld. If anyone can interpet this vision could they help me out the feel like both a good and a bad Oman.

1 Like

So… This is gonna sound weird, but the star falling from Virgo sounds like me. I am currently figuring out how to extract myself from a relationship with a Virgo, and the metaphor of the Bad Star has become a huge part of my life.

Not saying that i am the purpose of your vision, onky pointing out a weird synchronicity

2 Likes

Lol I’m a virgo, should I be worried :scream_cat:
Anyways, about your vision…
The star falling could mean something personal to your life. Or maybe it isn’t. Maybe it means something more. Maybe it relates to.something planetary…

2 Likes

Any falling out or away from berellbelith or Barbados, or someone similar? They may be associated with Virgo.

Ok well I was given a job by Odin himself to protect a Valkiery. Could the falling star mean something about that and what about the skull and sword crossed with an ax behind the sheld. Thank you for your insight.

2 Likes

I had a vision a while back regarding Virgo that extended beyond that into some deeper things, posting it in case it triggers anything useful for you:

3 Likes

Okay… That was weird in one of your updates about mltipual religions about the Valkiery. I read your update.but not the links yet but that struck me a strange. Why would you get information like that unless the Gods wanted something to come of it later. This is assuming that you do not fallow the Nores faith as I do. Still don’t understand what the skull and sword. Crossed with an ax behind a sheld means but the Vergo and it’s connection to Valkierys is interesting.

1 Like

I work with the Runes and have northern European and Scottish ancestry, so there is a link. I’m not sure where faith meets magick, I know the gods exist because I talk with them, and I do sometimes pray to them, but in the sense of communicating.

I feel like the infromation i got there was also meant to be shared, otherwise it wouldn;t have been given to me in that fashion, spirits have contacted me to say things privately many times. I think there’s something bigger than “just” my dream here.

I can agree there is definitely something bigger happening then a dream and a vision.perhaps the Gods will reveal what they plan soon.

1 Like