Visions of Baron Samedi?

So I’ve mainly been working with Druidry, Candle, Dragon, and Goetic magick… but today I entered my trance with no purpose. I was not focusing on any aspect. No magick, no ritual. I zoned out and when I finally entered the trance state I saw Baron Samedi staring into me.

I’m not sure why this happened and would love some more information because I have not practiced any Vodoun… I only read.

The vision was him standing in front of a campfire staring at me with a pipe in his hand. Then I woke up.

5 Likes

Speak to him evoke him

2 Likes

The vision implies more than stated and Samedi is responding that he has heard you perhaps through another ritual or rite relating to necromancy that is unrelated to voodoo and awaits your worship.

1 Like

I’m going to have to look into this more.
I have been debating finding my “crossroads” lately. Wonder if that’s why.

2 Likes

Many paths cross depending on what your goals are. If you want to cross over into voodoo do so with some caution as you are new to that practice. The image Samedi is one who waits patiently by the camp fire…

1 Like

Yea. He was just watching me with a pipe in his hand. He didn’t say anything, he was just standing there.

He has several other spiritual motives as He is noted for disruption, obscenity, debauchery, and having a particular fondness for tobacco and rum.

Additionally, he is the Loa of sex and resurrection, and in the latter capacity he is often called upon for healing by those near or approaching death, as it is only Baron who can accept an individual into the realm of the dead.

3 Likes

Could it have something to do with me evoking my future self through Azazel?

1 Like

Future visions are sometimes confused depending on your technique for scrying. It might have come through as a request for insights into your distant future which included illness as you get older or your visions for healing.

1 Like

I’ll definitely start reading into it more.

Also, I’m not referring to my future but the entity of my future self.

1 Like

Maybe the manifestation of the future self requires the end of the current self?

1 Like

Unless you’re evoking it.

I’ve actually been thinking about that a lot lately @FraterMagni thanks for confirming. I got a similar message, but it’s hard to explain.

1 Like

I like the baron he is a smooth guy with a very parculiar taste for cigars and good liquor. Granted a very powerful lwa. Papa legba would be proud.

My guess is he wants to show you something. Keep your mind clear and calm because there will be hints around you. You will know one when you see it. I have no idea what he wants to show you, but if he took the trouble to show up, it will be meaningful.