Vision interpretation

I was meditating with one of my trusted spirits and he started taking me to my different aspects to connect with each of them on a deeper level and with each of them I experienced a different vision.

The last one I saw was completely different by the rest of them.
A blue naked alien looking female with black hairs chained with golden chains and she was clearly in pain,tired looking and sad.
Then I saw my physical self as third person enter the room and he started rapping this blue female which was of course an aspect of myself and the female started screaming and begging for help until she slowly started to transform into a red devil-like creature with horns and after that everything disappeared and it was only me and her in a void and she was staring at me very angrily but didn’t say anything.

After the meditation I asked my spirit to explain the last one for me but he refused and told me I must figure this out on my own and that’s what I’ve been trying to do for the past few days but still I don’t have a cleare answer for this…

Does this mean anything to any of you guys ?

1 Like

First thought that came to my mind - you have treated bad somebody that looked helpless but in fact you had inderstimated him/her…

2 Likes

I am trying to bring this being into relation with a part of your psyche but I am unsure what I should mean. Do you have any ideas?

2 Likes

No I really haven’t hurt anyone on such levels

@Lukjanof I don’t understand what you mean

Ordinary example to try to relate this
being with your inner child, or something.
But unfortunately I have no good idea to
interprete that…

1 Like

The vision with sexual assault with a chained victim is a feeling of loss of power and dominance. You should consider ways in which you should be more assertive, confident, or determined and others are taking advantage, normally because of the history connected to your problems with either family or friends.

This can represent an aspect of yourself that you need to learn to recognize and change and can be an expression of your own desire for control as you feel angry and powerless to move forward.

3 Likes

Ah, so I see you have met my spiritual self. Jkjk

Looking at the larger vision, could this be an aspect of yourself? Could you be doing an injustice to yourself somewhere in your life? Could you subconsciously be angry about some part of yourself that you don’t take care of/mistreat/take advantage of?

On a totally opposite level, could this be a spirit you’re tied to and have done wrong in the past?

Even further opposite, maybe a past life memory resurfacing?

2 Likes