Virgin parchment and Grimorium Verum (True Grimoire)

The Ritual to wield power is found in Gordon Winterfield’s books, the one about demons and the book about cursing.

1 Like

You can often find animal skin parchment for sale on Ebay and the prices are not too high.

1 Like

I know that it’s a bit late to answer this post but i will do it because working with the entities of the grimorium verum is my past.
I worked with the G.V. of Jake Stratton Kent.
I had huge help from him directly through the yahoo group that existed in that days.
I did everything to the last detail.
I had my circle printed in a large canvas ordered from a company that makes digital printing and costs 300€.
After that i make the wands. Imagine how hard it is to find a virgin hazel to cut the wand on a Sunday with a single stroke.
I also found the last existed blacksmith on my town to make the knife. The hardest part on this one was to find a mole and take the blood to dip the knife while the blacksmith craft it.
All the other materials like lancet, ink and pen was easy.
At the end i had to make the parchment.
I need a virgin kid/sheep. I got that from the nearest Shepard in my town, almost 25 km.
Drove back to my apartment with a live sheep in my car…baaaahhhh all the way.
I had it in the second bathroom for almost a day cause i should kill the animal in a ritual way, the right day and time.
I took the skin for the parchment, the process last almost 35 days. I burn the meat in the fireplace as an offer to the spirit.
And then i was ready to perform my first evocation.

2 Likes

Ive had this page saved for future workings. He offers different skins, already consecrated. Hope this helps, enjoy.

2 Likes

This is so fucking timely!!!

Thank you!!!

Well, how were your results?

Excellent from the first evocation.
Full manifestation and clear contact.
I also had paranormal activity in the house before the ritual and for several days after. But i think that this is normal.

3 Likes