(Video Tutorial) The Demonic Elixir Of Wealth, Bunes Money Magick Oil, Tutorial : Black Magick D.I.Y

The Demonic Elixir Of Wealth, Bunes Money Magick Oil, Tutorial : Black Magick D.I.Y

In this video I reveal a secret ritualised concotion I have used time and time again in my money magick, it has yielded such potent results I can no more keep it to myself. This can be created by both the beginners and adepts, this was taught to me by the demon Bune himself. Use this oil to consecrate candles for money magick, anoint ingredients for spell pouches and spell bags for wealth.

Use it for your money magick jar spells, use it for consecration for money magick tools. Add a few drops into your spiritual bath to attract the energies and vibrations of money, wealth, success, abundance and so on. This powerful elixir is only limited by the imagination of he/she who creates it, i hope you enjoyed this and wish you luck with using this elixir too.

Sincerely

C.Kendall

16 Likes

Hi! I have all the ingredients except the slut water, can I omit it or is it very important, or what could I replace it with?

1 Like

Thank you for sharing this with us, so kind of you. May abandence be upon you always.

I would also like to know, as I don’t exactly have 999 dollars lying around to get the slut water.

Slut Water does not cost 999 :sweat_smile: and its optional

2 Likes

When it first Came out I thought it was, maybe it was my dyslexia, lol.