VIDEO: A Sneak Peek Inside The "Mastering Divination: Omniscience" Program

E.A. filmed a friendly, flip-chart briefing on his forthcoming “Mastering Divination” program.

In it, he exposes you to the essential lesson plan of this resource, detailing why creating a masterclass on the Godlike Power of Omniscience is a monumental task - and highly rewarding for the student.

E.A. explains that it took him roughly 6 years to truly tap into his own externally clairvoyant omniscience, and declares that his primary, singular goal of this program is to help you BYPASS those 6 years, and get immediate access to these powers in a much shorter time of concentrated study.

View this informative video right here:
[url=http://youtu.be/x6R2t6JM83Q]- YouTube
Be sure to subscribe to the EAKoettingOfficial channel on Youtube, and share this video with your significant others. We want to build a strong buzz for this so more aspirants can learn from it.

The sad truth is that there are scores of magicians who would love to socialize with us all on this forum, and study E.A.'s upcoming material, but they have no idea Become A Living God even exists!

Yeah I watched it yesterday and loved it! I’ve been following EA on youtube for months and this video really gave me some serious motivation towards purchasing the divination program as soon as I possibly can.

I’m totally looking forward to this program. I just resonate with the way EA teaches. Super cool, enthusiastic and his energy is just so contagious and motivating. I like how the Divination Program is the first to come as it seems that ‘knowing’ should be the first step before ‘doing’ so it makes total sense if my thinking is correct and I’m fairly sure that may be the logic behind this sequence of unfolding the programs.

Y’know, to me there is nothing more wonderful than learning from a teacher who is genuinely excited about the material he’s presenting. EA’s enthusiasm is both obvious & contagious! :wink: Z

I…Can’t…Wait…!
I completely agree that EA’s enthusiasm is absolutely wonderful. And the whole idea of video teaching is completely new to me and I think it will make it a whole lot easier to actually sit down and do the things than it is for book teaching, for me atleast.

Can’t wait!

Wonder which spirit is moving his chandelier…

This is going to be the most advanced and progressive courses in spirituality and godhood ever made public. If you think about it, it’s pretty mind blowing. The dissemination of this information in such an immediate and easily understood format is something that had never EVER before happened as far as we know in traditional human history.

DK that’s exactly what I’ve been screaming. This has NEVER happened before. I talk to a lot of people about this place and just get weird looks. They don’t think it’s possible for someone to master magick and teach it to the masses even in the age of global information. I intend to take this site and prove them wrong bringing them here by the example of my own progress. This place won’t stay hidden for long.

Agree. I’m amazed by the amount of actual magical action here. Most forums are 90% philosophizing about magical theory and 10% someone saying “hey I did something and this happened…” and getting a talking down for doing ‘dangerous stuff’. lol

Love the videos, I’m excited about the programs!

Agree. I’m amazed by the amount of actual magical action here. Most forums are 90% philosophizing about magical theory and 10% someone saying “hey I did something and this happened…” and getting a talking down for doing ‘dangerous stuff’. lol

Love the videos, I’m excited about the programs![/quote]

Danger’s my middle name! :stuck_out_tongue: lolz

Haha, I didn’t even notice the chandelier swaying about until I read that comment. Good eye!

I didn’t notice it either, remind me not to go into business as a paranormal investigator, lol

Timothy, i guess this question is aimed at you…
For the upcoming class, when it comes to black mirror scrying will we be “encouraged” to create a specific type of mirror? For example like Donald Tyson’s mirror from How to Make and Use a Magic Mirror. This mirror is one I have been contemplating on tackling to make, but if E.A. will be presenting a different design, I would prefer to follow that. I can’t wait for these classes to start!!!

Thanks!

I’m not going to be presenting a different design necessarily, although I will give some suggestions on a few minor alterations to make the thing superconductive!

Cool. Thanks for answering. I’ll wait and see what you suggest and go from there. Damn I can’t wait. To me this is like what it must have been loke waiting to start a class with Aleister Crowley. Do we all realize how lucky we are. I can hear my future offspring…my great grandfather took classes from E.A. Koetting. How fucking cool is that?

Maybe it’s just my paranoia and habit of conserving precious informations, but I was wondering - will there be a DVD edition ?

No. But you can download it to keep a permanent copy on your computer, and you’re also free to store it on a disc, or burn it to DVD.

I actually hide Koetting’s existence on purpose lol I dont like people around me to learn and compete with me about many things,especially magic :smiley: