Vibrations all around me, What am I feeling?

I believe this about magick and gnosis: It’s one thing to intellectually accept something but it’s entirely another thing when you emotionally accept the results and perspectives that magick and gnosis bring to the table.

Over the past few months I’ve been through the ringer so to speak and now I’m finally able to balance some of the things I’ve been feeling out. I thought I was going insane. I mean well but I was coming off like a crazy person for a while on here. I went through a dark night of the soul and I never thought I would make it out alive.

When you learn so much in a short period of time it’s hard on your body and soul because you haven’t taken the time to emotionally digest it. At least that’s what I think is going on when mental and physical problems with no medical explanation arise.

We learn stuff that most people wouldn’t want to hear. This stuff effects us in many ways. Deprogramming is painful for most of us. I’ve had a lot of similarities in my experience with this and it would seem that the more we learn the more our bodies try to reject it by physical means. Or it could be the other way around. The more we learn about magick and the nature of things the more our soul grows and expands.

I’ve been going through all kinds of weird symptoms and experiencing strange pains since I started working with my chakras. It’s not fun but I know this has to do with the expanding process.

Lol, and fuck doctors once again for the record, I’d rather die than go to one and have them treat me like crap because I have long hair, tats and piercings. I guess that makes me a druggie when I’m drug free.

1 Like

The instant that I read this I saw you channelling the energy out your hand into a Shiva lingam stone, a black or very dark-coloured one, not the type with the yoni stand, it was the kind shaped like this:

That was weird because at least half my mind’s on Doctor Who right now (ep 2 of the new series is on tonight and we’re watching last week’s again first, plus I’m cooking) but I saw it very clearly.

Just to cover the bases, Shiva lingams are traditionally kept wet, at least during puja and some are wet with water 24/7, and you had dipped your hand into a stone or brass bowl of water and droppedsome onto the stone to wet the lingam with it (Biosynth, down boy) and then were chanelling the excess energy through your middle finger into the stone, with a gap between hand and stone (not touching the stone) and the other fingers held below.

I’ve tried to do a diagram, I can’t draw hands but it should give an idea, that black arrows are the power being channelled from your hand into the lingam:

It wasn’t completely clear which hand it was so I’m guessing alternate until your energy feels normal. And I’m not sure what you should do with the lingam, that might be something King Paimon can answer.

So, I don’t really follow where this came from, but it might be something to ask your spirits about, because I saw the image like a video playing the minute I read your question!

[quote=“RavensAscent, post:16, topic:6301”]The vibrations come at different times. I have felt it a few times while meditating but definitely not every time. Most of the time I feel it when I’m watching Tv or reading and I start zoning out in deep thought, so usually when I ignore everything else around me and am only focusing on what’s in my mind and it most often occurs when pondering theories on existence, magick or ideas for my ascent. But I don’t just feel the rumbling I can hear it buzzing, it sounds like being close to a powerline that’s overloaded with too much electricity.

Kaisa, I found a website that explains the Hermetic principles of the Kybalion. They explain all 7 principles in detail including the law of vibration.

www.kybalion.org/kybalion.php?chapter=II

Getting ready to read more, but this site is basically the entire Kybalion book for free, like an e-book but instead of in pdf form you just read the entire thing on this website, no downloads required.

I wondered if this was just another one of those oddities I experience from time to time. Like Kaisa said she (you are female correct?) feels something like this more intensely when she’s around Belial. I can’t link this to any particular entity but I’ve had strange phenomena occur in addition to the vibrations and buzzing sounds. On occasion I get a massive headache in the back of my head just above my spine and at the same time in the center of my forehead too, like a tension headache that won’t subside after a few hours and it lasts for 3-5 days at a time. Usually only occurs after several days of heavy meditation and ritual. I try releasing pent up energy and grounding myself, doesn’t help, neither does just taking it easy and resting. It just goes away on its own when it’s ready to.

I don’t have migraines, tumors, blood clots, nothing that could possibly explain these headaches and you know how doctors are they did a bunch of MRI scans and bloodwork too, everything was normal. I’m otherwise healthy but I also occasionally have a seizure and I’ve had epilepsy tests too which were normal. This happens every few years but only when I am very UNDER stimulated. Like when I’m in very deep thought, calm, and zoning out everything goes black around me and then I open my eyes, someone standing there holding my head and repeating my name. They tell me I had a seizure, convulsions, non-responsive to others. I wake up thinking I just had my eyes closed for a sec but am told otherwise. It’s never triggered by flashing, loud noises, or the usual stimuli that people with actual epilepsy experience.

One time I came to from a seizure but was still slipping in and out of consciousness somewhat and my friend recorded it because I was saying some strange stuff, speaking to her as if I was someone else. I have an odd sense of humor so she recorded me because she figured I’d enjoy laughing at myself later on when I felt better. But she had me on video telling the paramedic in a very heavy Italian accent that my name was Gertrude Marie Robinson from New Jersey and I kept asking where my teenage daughter Tamara was.

My name is NOT Gertrude, not from Jersey, I don’t have an Italian accent and I’m not old enough to have a teenage child. What’s even more odd is that when the paramedic was asking me basic questions to trigger me into becoming alert I told him I weighed 480 pounds and he said ma’am there’s no way you weigh 480 you are 125 at the most because the EMS was speaking to the real me but the out-of-it me said “What are ya fuckin nuts? You’re lookin right at me, my left leg weighs 125 pounds all by itself.” again in a heavy Italian accent. But the EMS said ma’am you had a seizure you’re speaking gibberish but I just kept insisting on speaking to my non-existent daughter Tamara.

And the most recent one I had was last year and this time I had 3 witnesses. Nothing strange happened that time but I was standing up and I looked at my friend who was sitting down and I reached out for her and said “move bitch move outta that ch…ch…” and just then I fell right on top of her. Everyone there believes I asked her to move so harshly because my mind could tell something wasn’t right and was telling me to sit down right away but I was physically unable to explain why I needed to sit and before I could finish my sentence I had another seizure. When I woke up I had no memory of saying that. I remember closing my eyes and enjoying the music that was playing and my other friends David and Stacey were playing Playstation4 and eating pizza.

They told me there was no music or video games playing when that happened that everyone was sitting around in silence talking. And that there was no pizza so I had a completely different memory of what happened before I blacked out than what everyone else does. However, I learned later on that during my seizure David suggested to his wife to go order a pizza because I would be waking up soon and would probably need to eat. I must’ve somehow heard him talking about pizza during my seizure and when I woke up I turned it into a false memory as if it had already happened.

A pattern I’m noticing here, is that seizures also occur during the times in my life when I am most active with magick. The times when I am not just living a magickal lifestyle as normally, but when I am so deep into a new form of magick I discovered that it becomes an obsession and all I focus on. When I reach a new spiritual enlightment and crazy events happen that verify to me even more that there’s no way in hell magick is NOT real, that’s when these strange seizures occur.[/quote]

Thank you for the Kyballion link! I’ll take a hot sauna and then make a lot of coffee and start to read. Sauna is a hot room like 80-110C and EA was talking in one video how he was in the desert in a “make a hot room yourself” tent like hot room and he liked it a lot. I recommend that for all of you, it makes you feel like reborn and it’s a place in Finland where we’re silent and calm, a bit like meditating except normally people don’t meditate and they don’t know they are kind of doing it. If you remember the video of EA well i am not sure how they made the hot “tent”, we have those as rooms built in a house. The hotter the better so don’t hesitate.
Yes i’m a female and my mistake, since I just took a basic name of ours not thinking of how it may sound.
I have no illnesses, nothing
The strongest experience which i have had with this vibration thing was very unpleasant and I felt like vomiting soon, almost fainted and I was just trying to stay OK and I thought no one sees I have something wrong but a lady near me asked if I need help since I look like I am about to faint and drop off the chair.
The place where I was in was a church like temple of christians (pentacostal…something, sorry can’t remember it in english but you’ll regognize the real name) and I was there as I have been “studying” different christian religions.
There was no danger sign before very strong and not nice vibration started with nausea and very sick feeling. I am visiting that place sometimes because well hard to explain, I get odd twisted good feeling as i am so happy that i don’t have to do as any religion says as i have found something so much better with magick. I am one of the group nice a week who gives free food for people in there and I thought that this was the total end with that group but I got a feeling to go in there like normally once a week and I told Belial that there is no way I am going in there to that crazy situation with vibration and feeling of fainting and I get nothing from there so why go?
I can’t hear or see any spirit or Belial so I talk and make suggests for what I will do if he does thing I want. So I said that ok I’ll go in there if I don’t have to be alone there and he comes with me and protects me of that horrible sick fainting feeling with vibration and so I found myself in there and I was aware this vibration got stronger the more those Jahve worshippers sang and I thought of leaving and thought where’s my supposed to be helper in there and at the same time all bad sick feelings stopped and I could be ok with lesser feeling of vibration.
I’m a total beginner in magick and seems to be me that I go and try more than if I would study and take little steps. I tryed but then things with magick started to be real and I enjoy so much to talk to Belial or better, to have time with him and feel that he is present. I make my rituals in sauna, I sit in there and it’s my place where I can be in peace as in our culture, you do not disturb the one who’s in sauna.
I have 2 very close friend and I haven’t talked them anything of magick. They are not religious. Today I was thinking of this vibration thing as I was feeling it again as i read the net of Belial (been reading the same stories but keep on coming back to them to read them again) and I talked to those friends in facebook at the same time.
They know that I read philosophy and I used to talk to people of different religions and yes i went to learn of their point of views. My 2 friends always accepted me as I was as real me, kindly laught sometimes for my interest for spiritual things as they both are not wasting their time for any kind of spiritual things. So at this morning I had them talking to me and I read of Belial. I feel him also when I read of him. This vibration started and I thoought like 2What the hell" and told those friends that i have been having this weird sensation of feeling and even i have told them nothing, i am into black magick.
I got a total silence as an answer. I said I do know they don’t beleive in that either but it works. I got not a word back. they’re afraid even they are loyal long time great friends but I feel a little bit angry as I know they probably think that I have crossed a line (don’t know what line, “normal” people seem to have this line) and became somehow mentally sick.
So I said that well ok, if you someday want to talk of this then ask me but in here magick or black magick is something “bad”. Not in my opinion but feels a bit lonely always as I know no other person to share knowledge in person or better to meet many pople who are into black magick. My husband is into black magick which is fantastic that he’s interested the same as I am though I am feeling a certain not accepted-feeling towards for name Belial, he does know who Belial is so I feel anger when I see/feel it even he is very diplomat and if I ask angrily if he’s got a problem with demon I have with me he quickly says no problem.
When the vibration started I told him what I feel and I am in need of advice or calming but weirdly he just told it’s maybe not so important. Oh?
I’m glad that I found BALG forum, you people are a treasure for me!

Thanks Eva, I will definitely inquire about it because the site I sell on I noticed the other day one of the usual sellers listed like 20 different types of those stones for sale. I was like the heck is a Shiva Lingam? But that was the first time anyone has ever listed those stones on that website and it was opened back in 2004. Maybe it was a sign.

:heart: “Coincidences”! lol!!

Yeah,cause in the world of magick those exist.

There are also planetary correspondences for the Hand and Feet interestingly. Black arrows at the Lingam? Sounds like Eva and another one of her sex games.