Very interesting video on Djinn

By Rosemary Guiley

J

6 Likes

A friend just asked me about Djinn today. Funny how that happens. Thanks for the link!

3 Likes

This video is pure GOLD. Thanks so much for sharing :slight_smile:

The only thing she got wrong is that Djinn or Jinn, exist in some kind of spiritual or astral realm. This is not accurate. They exist in THIS physical material realm, we only can’t see them because of the nature of their bodies and our limited senses. Not because they exist in a different realm.

6 Likes

That’s true … They can see and interact with us but we can’t do same unless thhey allow it

5 Likes

The Djinn can exist in every realm, just like any spirit. They exist in the astral and can come to this realm too. They can also go to higher realms, if they choose to.

2 Likes

I’ve seen some of the video, I’ll continue watching once I have some time later. However, up until the part that I have watched, she mostly says untrue things about them! And that’s kind of insulting, since King Paimon is a djinn and as far as I know, he’s the king of djinns.

You can say that some stuff at first are true, but these are kinda true for all spirits, not just djinns.

3 Likes

Manosman i have seen you helping out people here and i want your help because i am new here.i am under 18 and i have a very difficult life.I want to evoke and communicate with king paimon to ask for help.I want him to be my patrol demon.My mother is by my side so king paimon has a family that support him and believe at him.it seems that you have a big knowledge and i want you to give me some andvices(if it is possible).i want you to tell me your experiences from your first succesfull evocation,how did you understood that the demon was there with you and how you communicate with the demon until today.(i hope you can unterstand because my english are bad)

3 Likes

Very well, I’ll PM you. Also, I do understand you, so don’t worry about it.

2 Likes

And a legion of Angels. Because of the dogma there is a lot we don’t understand

3 Likes