Vepar information

Hi I would like to share that I have started work with Duchess Vepar, I wont share what she teaches me or what knowdge she is shareing also I wont share our conversations but I will share little info about powerful duchess vepar.

I found that she is very patience, share lot of knowledge to those who are seeking it.
She is great at work with mind, she is helping me a lot that words cannot express help and knowledge what she is shareing with me. She can work on your traumas, help with emotions, reveal things about you things what you don’t know about yourself and with that with Vepar help you can become much better version of yourself. If you have depression problems and you are suffering she can take off from you this mental pain and help you get out from depression

Vepar can teach you about your weak side and how to overcome your weakness. She is giveing awesome advice and warn you if anything wrong will appear or will happen

She have so much things to teach, show you a lot but what ? Explore and learn from her by yourself but I give you my word it is worth trust me.

Also duchess Vepar is great warrior, powerful, beautiful, strong. She is great at protection, and assassinate
If someone is bullying you she will get him.
she can teach you how to protect yourself

So if I could describe her she is Fearless powerful warrior, amazing teacher, and the best psychologist in the world if you want help with mental issues better psychologist than her you will not find.

Always be grateful for her help and time. And show respect.
She have shared with me what she likes
And I can show you
-Blood
-Vegetables (Tomatos, carrots, lettuce etc.) Also she like offerings made from vegetables
-Cucumbers, pickled cucumbers, pickles
-She likes soups but not fish soups or soups what contains fishes.
-sandalwood insence
-flowers yellow tulips, orchids, wite and red roses.
-Vepar loves seaweed like she said beacuse of the smell, taste and it gives her a lot of energy she REALLY love it. especially straight from the water.

-alcohol Beer, rum, high-percentage champagnes. She likes different champagnes brands such as:
Zaturs
Buzrab
Turosa
Butsra
Rodaska
Rosat
Zuta
Soba
Turoa
Wusona
Custos
Robaza
Rodza
Rawza
Ezati
Waztuza
Zawawztu
Utazuwza
Sazo
Rotazu
Pazut
Soazut
Utaz
Razta
Rawza
Wawsta
Aztuj
Sazut
Rabs
Sazta
Watser
Rata
Suwza
Paz
Sabzer
Zuwster

These champagne brands likes Vepar.

-Black colour
-gifts in the form of sunken ships
-smell of rosemary and acacia
-She really likes chocolate with different taste
-cherries in chocolate

-she likes cannon statues, ship cannons in general.
-loves remote boats, ships on the water.

I am working with her rightnow, and and I do not regret any time spent with her.
Like I said she is the best psychologist in all world, Fearless warrior, Great teacher. do not rely on lemegeton, she have so much to offer but explore her knowledge what she gives by your own I invite you to do that.

The best interlocutor
Hail Vepar

4 Likes

If I wish to work with her, Any tips on how and where to start?

Make offerings for her, and come to her with clear head and intention