Venus pentagram

Has anyone summoned Venus, her aspects and/or her powers with this symbol? Apparently it’s a map of how the planet of the same name travels when viewing it in earth. So it has astrological power.

7 Likes

I’ve never seen this symbol for venus thats really cool. I never really looked into it but now that I think of it thats sacred geometry. Like a pentagram the flower or star in the middle of your picture has 5 sides.

In ritual Lucifer gave me the mental image of a Pentagram made of wood enflamed with green. This represents Venus and earth united and then I imagine mars as a warrior figure charging the pentacle with fire.

The pentagram image in my mind looks organic kind of like this

7 Likes

The interesting thing to me is that I consider the pentagram as a representation of the 5 sub-categories of energy, it is a literal blueprint of the human experience, and some measurements of the orbit of Venus are represented as a pentagram. This ties in the final factor: having worked a lot with Venus I would say there is little any other planetary energy can provide that she cannot at least match. Something to this, perhaps?

4 Likes

It can feel that way with any force you work with for a extended period. For me those have been saturn and mars. While they are described as the greater and lesser Malefics in astrology they get a bad rap for their negative qualities but the positive ones reshape life.

Elemental wise its been fire and earth. I am making it a point to explore the polar opposites to balance it out.

4 Likes

I have worked with Venus and her Greek aspect Aphrodite, she’s a lovely goddess to work with as long as you don’t get on her bad side :slight_smile:

3 Likes