Vashikaran Mantras

Can you PM me the link please :slight_smile:

10 Likes

Thanks man.

thanks! i tried it the day before yesterday and i felt in such peace! so you are confirming something :slight_smile:
for how long did you listened to it though?

1 Like

I can understand a little sanskrit. The mantra basically evokes Maa kali to make everyone obsess over him or her. It is not for a specific person but i feel if you think about a certain someone during the chant it should help.

3 Likes

Are there any mantras for luck in gambling?

Yes. You can either use Mantras or even Yantras (geometrical diagrams that vibrate to a certain frequency ). But I would advise you not to use them due to the karmic debt youā€™d accumulate.

Good call my friend, not interested in accumulating any karmic debt.

1 Like

Hereā€™s how I understand this. Nothing in this world is for free, and hence until unless youā€™re protected by some powerful spiritual entity and have a bond with them you will have to pay back the karma you accumulate.

Most ppl here donā€™t believe in karma as such, but maybe cause and effect might better describe it.

It makes sense to me you saying that to just recite the mantra might not be a good idea, but having a powerful alliance with an entity would/might be ok.

I just opened a topic regarding gambling as Iā€™m actually looking for such an entity to work with.

2 Likes

Good idea. Iā€™ll open up a thread to ask people what they feel about karma.

I think if you believe in karma, it will affect you. If you donā€™t, then it wonā€™t. And @ebdr thatā€™s exactly how I used it.

5 Likes

Hello can you teach me ?

Hello did you succeed

I posted the video and gave instructions. Do it yourself.

1 Like

Ok

Si i tried yesterday to listen and do some vizualization using head phones for the girl i like (she had blocked me from fb and after 1 hour or 2 she started to speak whit me )
I donā€™t know if it was pure concidence or the Mantras works
P.S im not that good at meditaion and vizualization plus after i listen i Kind forget bout it.
The law of least expectensy
Sorry for my bad eng

Best reagrd,
J.M

3 Likes

Iā€™m not sure how to PM you but I would like to know which videos you were watching on YouTube for meditation. I am a new to the form

Kali is indeed a quick responder. she will get things done like a motherfucker but sometimes a little too done. i wouldnt recommend giving her blood unless its an absolute emergency because she is mega fucking chaotic

2 Likes

Yes, I have heard this mantra is really good to listen to. The kleem mantra is also very good. It almost makes you like a magnet and people are drawn to you.

2 Likes

@Marc The video is literally in this thread