Vapula

This post is just to share my crazy experience working with Vapula.

I recently had an exam for a biochemistry course in university that I was completely screwed for. I had no notes for the last 4 weeks of my 12-week semester, nor did I even read the lecture notes. The night before the exam was immensely stressful, as I had to practically learn and re-learn 12 weeks’ worth of intensive material. I haven’t made contact with Vapula before, but I honestly had nothing left to lose and I had read on other sites that he could assist with studying.

The exam I took had two sections; a multiple-choice of 50 questions, each worth 1 mark and a short answer section worth 50 marks total. The day I took the exam, I genuinely didn’t even answer 50% or more of the available short answer questions as I had completely no idea what an answer could even look like. For the multiple-choice section, more than half of the answers were guesses and the other half were somewhat educated guesses.

By all accounts, I should have had no chance of passing that exam or course at all, but I just received my grade and I passed by a decent margin. I’m still in shock and awe at how a passing grade was even remotely possible, but the only conclusion that I can come to is that I passed only because of intervention from Vapula. I have nothing but praise for him.

(sorry about the long post)

9 Likes

Thanks @_dicxnnect for your post.
It was very inspiring for me cause now i am also have struggle with my university exam

2 Likes

Wow that’s so inspiring!

Demonic/Magic help+ use of technology (there is literally free university courses with all the lectures, notes, QnA such as OpenCourseWare and in YouTube) and incorporated with study techniques with strong self discipline.

With all those I think we have zero excuses to not fail.

1 Like

I read your experience and I’m happy for your achievement, could you share the experience of how you contacted Vapula?