Vapula

To many other you that has worked with Vapula especially for a beginner that wants to learn and advance in new skills. What is the spirit like around someone that has Learning Difficulties?. As myself have got.

1 Like

This is a difficult topic. Demons work with the energy that is within you. Have you seen a WRC race? There is a driver and a navigator. That’s how I see it.
I have a problem with this myself, but it’s much better.
I assume you have a problem with your brain and it is not working as it should.
Like many of Satan’s children, I have experienced hatred from god, family and people.
You would have to write more for someone to help you.
With such a short description, this forum give you some experiences or a demon helpful in learning, but it is not enough. It is not enough.

1 Like

Nothing wrong with having learning difficulties and practicing magic. for anybody to potentially say that having learning difficulties prevents you from practicing magic could border on discrimination and we do not do that here

It depends on what you specifically want help with. If it’s learning a new skill or absorbing information we have our stressed student guide that may help. If it’s healing your after Marbas and or Michael can help.

I’ve never worked with Vapula but reach out and have a conversation with them. I repeat having learning difficulties should not affect anything. The important thing is that you have confidence and practice magic that works for you. If you think learning difficulties is a big issue then tweak your magic so that you overcome any internal concerns you may have. :+1:

Tell us what you need assistance with and I’m sure members will give a more directed and detailed response

1 Like

I will do and thank you for the advice.