Vampyrism group

Ive been thinking about it and I think it would be a good idea for all of us vampyres on here to get together and discuss techniques, entities, lifeblood, ect… this will actually go a lot further for those that can do the things required but everyone would be able to participate. Anyone have any opinions on this?

I would need someone to lead this and it would be tied in with the book of azazel group

1 Like

Strange, there are no takers. I just need one person… ONE lol I will basically tell you what to post if you want. I just need a left hand man or woman

I’d love to help you mate, but I’m no vampyr. I am however very interested in vampyres. I love everything vampyr and I am very interested in blood magic. I am currently studying the blood sorcery bible, which is extremely interesting. But some of the things I can’t imagine doing. Such as slicing the inner thigh. That’s where the biggest vein in the body is so that’s an easy way to die quickly.

EDIT: And I suck as a leader so on that part I can’t help you either.

Here’s how I think I’m gonna make this work. We will start the same day as the study group and have an entity to evoke and we will discussed his teachings and we will discuss various vampyric methods. Need some comments on this and definitely some suggestions

I would help but I’ve only dabbled in using vampirism techniques on people, usually I use them on other things and even there I’m still kind of new at it so I’m probably not the right person to lead the group.

Il take care of leading it. This is going to take place on the boa thread so I can put polls and such

I do have an interest in Vampirism also, necromaster, although I don’t think I’m at any kind of level to be leading a group. I’ve dabbled, and even pursued the life in the past so I can at least contribute with some experiences and thoughts and would gladly comment on techniques. I don’t know if it’s 100 percent where I want to go in pathworking. If I could put a label on what I’d lean towards it would something like a Dark Jedi, a blend of white and black. lol. I am benevolent in general in life and at my core but dealing with some segments of humanity makes me want to destroy some on sight. hehe. I’d be interested in gaining more practical knowledge and experience though, understanding that there is a fine line and somewhat difficult balance between being a psychic energy sucking machine and being in control of ones habits. I think it is a great area to explore. There is still a conflict in me I have to be honest but I’d like to learn more.

[quote=“necromaster, post:1, topic:328”]Ive been thinking about it and I think it would be a good idea for all of us vampyres on here to get together and discuss techniques, entities, lifeblood, ect… this will actually go a lot further for those that can do the things required but everyone would be able to participate. Anyone have any opinions on this?

I would need someone to lead this and it would be tied in with the book of azazel group[/quote]
I would love to participate and discuss with anyone interested. I’ve never had the chance to talk about Vampirism with other people besides some entities :stuck_out_tongue:
Unfortunately, if this group thing starts now I won’t be able to make it… In a month perhaps I’ll be available and stronger; right now I can only participate in discussions but I can’t do something more.

I never thought I’d see the day… But it turns out I’m going to have to learn vampirism. I’m not going to bother throwing out what I know because I never had experience. Only knowledge. So yah ill be a part of the group. I always never sat well with vampirism… It seemed so cliche. But now I need to learn it. I’ve been told its a tool I’ll need to have. I’m specifically interested in being capable of feeding off people to gain more “energy.” Preferably in a discreet manner not requiring cooperation of the victim.

1 Like

I am interested in the idea of combining the soul with the spirit. It is claimed that the two separate at death, and so, in fear, the body fights one’s attempt to soul travel. Is it simply the fear of death? which technique is it exactly that can weld together the soul and spirit?

Necro:

I’m interested in learning vampirism in group setting as well as participating in a BOA group. I havent learned any proper technique or know how to filter energy so if you lead it I’m interested. Also I’m in the same boat as Virdon Djinn, but a little more bipolar. Half the time I’m benevolent and focused on ascent, the other half I’m an evil fuck hellbent on destroying everyone and everything that stands in my path. But keep me up to speed on the start dates.

There used to be a boa group, then no-one did anything or participated so it died. Now I’m in college full time, working, and training my occult skills so I definitely.can’t.teach. Y’all will have to wait for the vampyrism course

Thats slund great im in to learn n apply vampyrism