Vampirism and sola plexus chakra

My situation is this that I both want to do daily vampyre magick and sola plexus chakra chant training on the same but I cannot figure out how would be the best or most effective way. What would you suggest? Should I chant the sola plexus chakra first and then feeding or should I feed first and then chant the sola plexus chakra?

1 Like

I would go this route

Arguably though, can’t you do both simultaneously?

Feed and do the chant in unison.

A decent magician should be able to do so to some extent or other.

Do you eat and work out at the same time? Vampirism in your form is about eating to gain fuel and power to convert and evolve with its material. Some eat a while before exercise to give their body resources others eat after exercise and some do both. I would eat first and gain the raw energy and material to convert into a useful format and purpose and then maybe top of the tank a little from a star or leyline or such after chanting.

You mean you would vampirize first and then meditate on the chakra mantra?

No I can’t. I have found it to disgrating.

Yes if I needed that extra energy to convert or had a source with useful qualities to absorb but if you are feeding just to feed that is like eating just to eat.

Were I to choose, I would have to go with the chakra meditation first, then feeding second. Particularly when you’re beginning, you’re going to want to very intentionally “warm up” the chakra(s) with which you’ll feed in order to help tune into the so-called body of light, so, that much makes focusing on said chakra particularly in line with your goal of feeding here, unless the chanting is taken to the point of tiring yourself. However, it’s fair to say it may not be long term beneficial to focus a lot of energy on the solar plexus to the point of imbalance regarding others.