Vampirism and direction

When focusing on a person in your imagination in order to drain their energy from a distance, do you need to know his location, or is just the visualization enough to transcend location when draining?

1 Like

You can and should utilize both and what feels natural and effective for you, trough your ongoing practices and expiriences.

Also go in a actual or simulated state of hunger and or emptiness then youll need much less to use will and forcefullness when draining and let it also come to you naturally.

1 Like

I personally have found it helpful visualising an obsidian mirror when I do that, and then see that person (with all their essence) in that obsidian mirror, to then drain them like I would as if I were seeing them in person.

2 Likes

So it does not matter if you are in your house facing east visualizing them, and they are in the north west direction of you 20 miles away.? Direction does not matter.? Just doing the visualizing and draining with intense focus will still drain them ?

Personally speaking, I haven’t bothered about facing certain directions etc and I’ve still managed to yield results. But I’m also a believer in the good old “fuck around and find out”, so basically don’t be scared to experiment and find out which method feels more natural and effective for you.

3 Likes

When it comes to vampirism and general sympathetic magick, with success it’s quickly found that location is a construct of sorts or an illusion based on the physical plane, and this as much as distance itself would be an illusion in context. If you know the victim well, or otherwise have them and their energy signature burned into your brain, you can just turn your attention to them as if really doing so; right until they are almost within the room with you in a real sense, and in terms of your perception.

To do so, you are not going to be overcoming greater and greater forces when facing greater and greater distances. You’re not going to suffer greater entropy by losing more energy when draining from a greater distance. Nor does it matter which way you’re physically facing as this is not physical-based magick. It seems that whether the target or victim is one mile away, or a billion miles away, on some level of consciousness we are all inextricably connected. And when one can navigate the deeper levels of consciousness accordingly, one can tune in and reach those other people on this level; can thereby influence them from what appears to our conscious minds to be “afar”, but which in truth it takes place in a realm or zone without being limited by concepts of depth and distance. In this way, physical fetish items also seem to help “merely” by allowing our conscious minds something to focus on and tune into for sake of utilizing the deeper, subconscious connection of sorts.

4 Likes

Thank you. That explanation is perfect. ““There is no distance in the spirit””.