Vampiric healing

I was thinking of something couldn’t I heal people by giving them my power instead of taking it?

I will try it and see how it goes and report here.

But are there no healers here ?
this place is almost more death than the necromancy section.
The necromancy section!

That’s how you heal. Give them energy. I’m actually going to take up a healer I know on her offer on teaching me the actual process, what she learned from reiki and her grandma’s spiritualist church. In that church, they also employ spirits of light that help them in healing.

I was seing The e.a. interview betwen ea and nate bales on youtube apperently touchthem with your right hand and say an incantation like I’m gonna give nn my energy so that he can us eit to heal over and over again will create a incouscious reverse vampirism .

There’s so much more however. Anybody can send someone energy. Knowing how to do correctly and effectively isn’t so simple.

Yeah, you don’t heal people by giving them your energy.

You need to either draw back the energy they’ve lost, in a soul-retrieval (for chronic long-term problems that began after a traumatic event, break-up, or bereavement) or learn the many and varied methods to get them back healthy energy they can permanently integrate, and a ton of other things. Reverse vamping is like these movies where someone gives a friend an emergency blood transfusion, in reality there are almost always better ways.

Then you need to make sure it stays in place, and also that they heal from any negative patterns that caused it in the first place, plus a bunch of other stuff too detailed to really post here.

1 Like

[/quote]

Slight diziness for me and slightly fealling better for my firend the end.

Good result, now learn some proper methods, that are sustainable (because you don’t need to sacrifice anything of yourself to heal people) and you’ll be amazed! :slight_smile:

1 Like

[quote author=Lady Eva link=topic=3337.msg43289#msg43289 date=1399556357]

Good result, now learn some proper methods, that are sustainable (because you don’t need to sacrifice anything of yourself to heal people) and you’ll be amazed! :slight_smile:
[/quote

Ny sugestions?

I’m not sure where things are at where you live, and how wll off you are financially, but I paid to train in shamanic healing, which includes energy work, or you could find someone to train you in reiki, I think there are online “attunements” of various sorts, and you could try your first shamanic journey coached free of charge and see what you think by doing the exercise at this page:

[url=http://www.corpshaman.com/exercises.asp]http://www.corpshaman.com/exercises.asp[/url]

I’ve trained with some of the best teachers in the Uk & America and I highly rate the way he’s put that site togther, he talks you through the possible problems (overthinking and expectation) and it’s an active procedure, so you don’t need to like “still your mind” in the conventional sense, just stay open to the experience like watching a movie you’ve been waiting for, for the first time.

1 Like

Being a healer myself, you can for sure give and channel energy to aid in healing. Also, you can pull such sickly and negative energies from a subject, but this for sure needs to be decharged right away. Having natural strong empathic abilities is what makes one a healer and learning proper energy manipulation keeps you healthy while doing such work.

[quote=“atherius, post:1, topic:3248”]I was thinking of something couldn’t I heal people by giving them my power instead of taking it?

I will try it and see how it goes and report here.

But are there no healers here ?
this place is almost more death than the necromancy section.
The necromancy section![/quote]

Absolutely. In fact, that’s how I first learned that I could take energy – I started out learning how to heal with it at first.