Vampire Box - JS Garrett & Dr.Mulder

So i purchased the New Vampire box from Dr.Mulder and JS. Garrett, Thank you for this great creation, i have yet to experiment with it yet ( as il need to still get a kodak camera) How ever i was wondering if anyone is experimenting with this psionics tool ( Vampire Box) id like to hear about your experiences,

i also wanted to know, if used a sigil of a spirit in the input slot, do i need to activate it b4 use and will i gain qualities/powers of the spirit used in the input slot and my photo on the output slot?

a few experiments id like to try, Vampirising a picture of lightning, a forest of trees, orgone(harmful maybe? i dont know)…etc etc… Any more self empowerment ideas? or even baneful id love to hear it

What are some of your ideas that might work miracles? id like to know from this community some experiments you guys are doing and if possible results?. Thanks All!

If I recall correctly, Charles Cosimano produced this same thing years prior.

4 Likes

Very true, Uncle Chuckie/ Charles Cosimano is the original creator of these incredible Psionic tools.

2 Likes

They work together. Basically Charles tends to design and build the first prototypes but then Mulder makes the finished product and tends to make more for sell on demand. Effectively business partners. They use to have a podcast together though I believe that has vanished from the internet.

I would hate to think that Uncle Chuckie wasn’t receiving his due. :+1:

1 Like

I am really rather sad the podcasts were removed there were some great stories of their misdeeds in there and a number of great ideas and interesting experiences.