Vamping Knowledge

Hello everybody, I have yet another question.

As someone who has used psi balls for a few months, I’m pretty accustomed to using them. I’ve been feeding off of other’s energy via psionics for a few days, not trying to attack but to absorb. But this question has resurfaced multiple times since I started the Black Sun-

Is it possible to feed off of someone’s knowledge using a psi ball? To gain what they know on a topic, no holds barred- including sapping the truth of a matter from them?

Has anyone ever tried to do such?

EDIT: Example, if I wanted to know what a person knows about mathematics, could I theoretically absorb/copy that knowledge using vampirism?

[quote=“taokua”]Just an angle: you mention
<<I’ve been feeding off of other’s energy via psionics for a few days, not trying to attack but to absorb.>> it seems you mean draining someone’s energy (excess, or base life-force absorption as a drain, but isn’t an attack?) may seem semantics, but that could be seen if not a weakening, at least parasitic-load-upon.

And re knowledge- I wonder if you mean “copy” (as in making a duplicate of) vs sap-from, which could be interpreted as remove from them (so you’d have and they wouldn’t have- their loss, in the same way that:
“taking” energy results in their loss, vs if you were to absorb-e in such a way you gained&they didn’t reduce).

[likely considered details, but seems to me the key to the doors-opening]:
ref teachings of “seth” by Jane Roberts… re how that Channeled-Entity interps ‘telepathy’, may relate.[/quote]

By “attack” I don’t mean it wasn’t hostile in nature. And for a “copy” I was simply speculating.

“Seth”? I’ve never heard of it.