Vamp Your Own Damn Self

If you’ve heard of David Goggins, you probably have heard about his “cookie jar” technique. It involves thinking of past success while under stressful situations in order to help get you through the stress.

This concept is similar, except we take a vampiric approach.

Instead of just thinking of your past success, you’re going to conjure up the past you that had the success in astral form, and then vampririze/consume its energy.

It could be a time you won an event or some kind of award, recieved a promotion, had a fantastic performance, etc.

You can do a Basic LBRP or an equivalent, conjure up the astral form of the you that had the success, and then vampririze the energy/spirit.

This can be useful if you’re feeling down, feel like you haven’t been yourself, or simply want to return to a past state.

If you feel old, conjure up a happy memory of you as a child and vampirize that. If you have less money than you want, conjure up a you in the past that had more than enough money and vampirize that. Feel unattractive? See yourself making love and vampirize that energy. Feel like you just can’t win? Recall a time in your past when you acheived something great and vampirize that.

The possibilities are endless. Say you make a list of 5 things you wish you could change about yourself, you can identify the necessary qualities needed to mitigate those things, and then search in your mind for situations in your past when you possessed those qualities.

Once you’ve identified each situation, write a description of the qualities you possessed. Be as descriptive as you can. Once you’ve really nailed down the essence of the spirit, do some type of banishing and then conjure up the past you, using the description you had previously written down. Be as vivid as possible.

Once the past you has fully materialized, vampirize the Spirit in whatever way feels the most comfortable for you. Drain it until you are satisfied. Make sure you are draining only the qualities you want to possess. Our past selves can contain impurities we may have forgotten about. Once you are finished, close up or continue on with any more magick you may be doing.

That about wraps it up. Hopefully this will help some of you. As far as I know this is a new technique, but I could be wrong. If it isn’t let me know in the comments. Also, let me know how it goes for you. Peace!

9 Likes

„Vamp your own self“ I was told something of that nature too. To perform dialysis through vampirism to cleanse my spirit(my „blood“) through energetic autophagy. A plus for devouring dreams, aspirations and through devouring anchoring them in the material and to myself. When I say told I don’t know who told me…maybe Naamah…

3 Likes

I hope I can use this to help manifest the movies I dream about into physical works of fiction.

2 Likes

Sounds like Naamah, she is very vampiric

2 Likes

Whats your plan exactly?

1 Like

It was just an idea on the spot.

Alchemizing it could be another point of self vampirising. I am working on it but it’s harsh tbh. Like, conjure an embarrassing or painful situation and vampirize the energy and utilize it instead of having a traumatic energy leak.

1 Like