V.K.Jehannum

Do you know him?

8 Likes

@Vovin He seems quite good. He replied to one of my comments on Facebook.

5 Likes

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9CwXPFHbQ4Zl5n51OTL70g

You got in ahead of me - it’s a beautiful site, I have looked at this. It’s still a work in progress but it is lovely.

The only issue I have is that it’s just so long to navigate.

As you state they are creating a book and I would be interested to see this in it’s final form. The only concern I have is that a lot of the information is not ‘original’ and is sourced elsewhere and they may well have copyright issues.

It’s a fabulous resource - I would be interested to see more on Orobas when this person has time to research.

If the author is here - thank you - you have done a spectacular job.

3 Likes

I didn’t know about him before but this content seems rather interesting.

1 Like

The rituals given in the site are very powerful

2 Likes

Did you try?
I’d like to make the initiation ritual

2 Likes

I initiated with one of his rituals and use his blog as a prime resource.

1 Like

Anytime. If you are really interested I recommend purchasing The Sinister Tradition.

3 Likes

I’m friends with him; Very knowledgeable and helpful. I recommend him.

5 Likes

You have to make an introduction.

1 Like

Which information are you referring to? As far as I’ve seen he does go on to cite sources and is honest when he is not sure of the particular source. He’s also a good enough magickian to not have to rely on plagiarizing, and his blog is primarily composed of his own gnosis from working with the spirits directly. He was even featured in one of E.A.'s books. I highly doubt this would have happened if he wasn’t legitimate and capable of producing original work.

3 Likes

Will do.

1 Like

Just in case you can’t find the link (this forum can be a bit confusing on first sight), follow the imp! :+1: :smiley:

intro3

2 Likes

Okay, just did :slight_smile:

2 Likes

If you click the little chainlink logo at the bottom of the post you can copy it and past it easily.

1 Like

Most of us here, obviously, greatly respect EA and BALG contributors. This doesn’t mean that everyone considers them infallible. Reserving the right to question anyone’s claims, regardless of how widely accepted and admired they and the person or organization may be, is part of being a “left hand path” practicioner. In my opinion.

6 Likes

Correct, and I reserve the right to disagree with another’s opinion, and challenge his line of reasoning when I believe what he says to be false based on my personal knowing of said person. I’m sure you’d do the same if you saw someone else talking shit about someone you know. Second of all, nowhere in my comment did I say that E.A. was infallible; What I was saying was that I’m sure E.A. Koetting can at least tell the difference between a plagiarist and someone who does quality, genuine work. Truth be told, I don’t follow BALG or E.A. Koetting that closely because his stuff isn’t remotely close to the tradition I’m used to working in- I’m here for because I enjoy learning. If you hold him in such high regard that you fall prey to that kind of trap, that’s fine, but don’t project it onto me.

4 Likes

Ofcourse. Questioners aren’t exempt from being questioned themselves.

1 Like