Using universal circle instead of demonic circle of pacts?

So listening to book of Azazel. Mentions EA uses demonic circle of pacts. Can you substitute it for universal circle.

1 Like

The Universal Circle is based on the Circle of Pacts, so, yes, you can.

What’s the different? Do I need said circle to evoke or invoke?

The main difference between the Circle of Pacts, and the Universal Circle, as far as I can tell, is a slight change to the characters written along the circumference.

The Universal Circle was designed to make evocation easier. It has a spirit bound to it that acts as both a protector and a mediator, to make sure the summoned spirit behaves itself.

2 Likes

Ah ok, and I have to get this from E.A.?

Yes, or you can make you own. However, if you make your own, it will not have the spirit bound to it.

True, E.A.s circle is a bit out of my price range. Ot that it isnt worth the money I just dont have the funds for that. My car literally just took a shit and its gonna cost me about 400$ to fix as long as that’s the only issue lol

Many here have made their own. If you do a search you can find threads on some DIY Universal Circles.

1 Like

Thanks for the advice. How long have you been practicing/studying the occult? You always seem to know what direction to point people in

20 years, give or take a few.

1 Like