Using tarot during evocation

Anyone able to effectively communicate with an entity just with the cards? It seems like a valuable method, what experiences have you had??

I have used Scrying, Astral Projection and Pathworking using Tarot Card, Using the corresponding card for working with Entities. Like the Tower card for Samuel but never tired evocation with just Tarot Cards.

Oh I meant along with the sigil, candles, incense, etc.
should’ve clarified

I had the similar idea about the usage of the Tarot during the evocation to get answers from the spirit. I tried to use cards after the evocation to ask about the result. That is interesting, the Runes didn’t work for such purpose.

I’ve only done that once. It was a spirit that is associated with divination. I had the sense before hand that it wanted to communicate using my tarot deck. I just used a simple 3 card spread that worked for that instance.

1 Like

I have made some experiment using Tarot to communicate the Demon at my recent ritual. The answers were quite clear. I asked some simple questions like if the ritual accepted.

Yes. I usually communicate with entities via cards. 50% talking aloud and listening for responses (accompanied by them showing up more and more clearly and actively ever since I joined the forum :thinking:), 50% divination and/or channeled writing.

It has worked very well for me so far. At times, entities who have specific card correspondences actually make their tarot card come out repeatedly until I finally set the card apart and address them. The responses I’ve gotten are very spontaneous and enlightening, no candles, sigils or anything. I do put the specific card of an entity at the top of a reading if I feel no connection to them, but I just see it as putting a sole focus point for easily distracted me.

Oracle cards work wonders too. Amusingly enough, a lot of the clearest divination sessions I had with demons were accompanied with those fluffy angel oracle cards.

3 Likes