Using partial sex vampirism without becoming a vampire?

It is possible to partake in a form of sexual vampirism, yet not actually require the energy channeled through sex to sustain oneself? From my limited understanding vampires simply need to channel others’ energy in one way or another, it’s rarely a choice. And if they do choose to go down that path, eventually they require it to retain normal levels of energy. (Correct me if I’m wrong)

So if I were to decide to “drain” someone energetically to an extent through sex for my gain and learn how to do it on a higher level and continuously, would it become something that I innately require? Given that I didn’t start off as a “vampire”.

Females naturally draw energy from the male during sex, though usually it is done unconsciously (this is the reason behind men usually getting sleepy after sex and why women were vilified as succubi in patriarchal religions).

You do not have to be a vampire to draw energy. Personally, I think vampires are more fantasy than reality, regardless of what some people like to claim. I think someone knowing how to manipulate life force is how such stories began (along with patriarchal society’s fear of women). If I were you, I would look into sex magic techniques, like the “Big Draw.”

The mythology is that so-called “psychic” vampires need energy from other humans because they were born with an inadequate energy system that cannot absorb and process sufficient energy from the environment and food intake like most humans can. I personally don’t put much stock in that, but if it is true, unless you severally damage your own energy system, it doesn’t really matter how much you feed from others, you will not suddenly become a vampire and develop an innate thirst. You might just develop a habit though as good quality energy can bring a high just like any drug.

5 Likes

The semen release itself gets you sleepy, so I cannot see how it should be females that drains.

1 Like