Using hallucinogenic drugs

Who here has experience here? I am going to definitely likely use mushrooms to do some magickal evocations and get a more personal meet with some of our known entities.

3 Likes

If you’re new to psychedelics and drugs in general I would start with Amanitia Muscaria, the effects are not as immersive as psilocybin. Once you’ve taken a relatively large dose of Amanitia I would suggest moving on to low-medium doses of psilocybin. Psilocybin really opens you up the spirit world and makes you feel one with everything. That oneness can help you tap in easily to any consciousness you so desire. Any questions :slight_smile: I love talking about psychedelics. Also amanitia Muscaria is legal in some states pm for details.

3 Likes

I only have past experiences with LSD, Mushrooms, and if you want to cal MDMA a hallucinogenic property then that as well. So what would you suggest?

1 Like

Hey Bro! My experience doesn’t revolve around mushrooms, so I’m curious to know as well. I was using a very harsh hallucinogen, and suffering very great side effects such as extreme dehydration, cardiovascular, circulatory, and pulmonary issues. There were pleasant effects including enhanced divination and spirit contact, enhanced libido, and incredible control of Magickal energy. But then if I didn’t ground myself properly under the influence, I would vibrate incontrolably and be embarrassed to go out in public. Glad you are bringing up the topic. Let me know because I can no longer hurt my body with what I was doing. Hoping if I don’t need anything, I can still do powerful magick. Always fear of losing what I’ve got magickally.

3 Likes

Definitely using around 7 grams of shrooms in a ritual setting will result in some spectacular rituals. Also using Salvia Divinorum for divination and spirit connection is somewhat intimidating but it’s probably the most immersive experience you’ll have. The drug makes you soul travel, so meditating on the sigil before taking it will make you soul travel “into” that entity.
LMGTFY - Let Me Google That For You has some legal drugs you can use.

3 Likes

I am sure @John_Doe can answer that better then i can tbh

Salvia divinorum really has no longer term negative health defects. The only negatives I can think of is it causes stress on the brain. Taking calcium supplements can help. Psilocybin is extremely healthy for a person if done in the proper settings

1 Like

Just tried ordering but you need to be home when it arrives. Any other means?

1 Like

If you’re not home when it arrives it will be left at the post office for you to pick up and pay there. They’ll leave a note with instructions

1 Like

What did you take?

What level do you recommend? And should i lay down or can i kneel in my altar chair?

1 Like

If you’re taking salvia I suggest laying down because you will lose motor function (usually) within 10 seconds. When you smoke it you need to inhale deeply hold it in for around 10 seconds, thank the salvia for it’s use. I highly suggest classical music or your favorite type of instrumental music(applies to shrooms as well). With mushrooms if you take a medium dose you won’t lose motor function, actually, you can operate just as fine as normal. Mushrooms will take longer to kick in depending on a couple of variables that include but aren’t limited too, what you’ve ate previously, metabolism, and other digestive functions. Making it into a tea can work quite well, grind it up, then boil it. It will usually kick in faster with tea.
During the “come up” of mushrooms you will experience not the best side effects, you may feel, nauseous, anxious, and start sweating among other things. Don’t worry it will pass soon :slight_smile:, also I HIGHLY suggest meditation during this it is amazing! Since you have experience with psychedelics I suggest with mushrooms you take around 4 caps. Or perhaps start smaller like 3 then increase the dosage after an hour or so.

If you are artistic making music, drawing, writing etc will be enhanced 100x. Your thoughts will feel fluid, your mind will be connected. It actives parts of your brain that aren’t usually being activated, it makes you think in abstract concepts, philosophy is also incredible at this time.

haha talking about it makes me want to take more.
I almost forgot the most important part of taking mushrooms is the set and setting. Set is your mindset prior to taking it. Are you nervous, are you having issues with your relationship, are financial problems getting the better of you etc. Setting is where you are, if you’re in your ritual space charged with energy it will great, if you’re in a spooky place that makes you anxious it will reflect onto the trip.

3 Likes

I have actually taken mushrooms many times. My question was about the level of potency of the salvia as it says on the site there are diff levels of potency

1 Like

Not only psilocybin psychedelic mushrooms are bad for your health, it also is a beacon to be caught by the police, i myself tryed them when i was 16 years old i thought it was fun at the time, never touch them ever since, they really do open the mind, being mindful not to OD on them by taking to many.:slight_smile:

Oh really? All of my research from peer reviewed studies show that psilocybin is extremely healthy for a person when taking correctly.

Oh sorry about that. With salvia I tried the 15x it was quite nice. Well nice as in the journey, salvia for me, is not enjoyable. I would say it depends how far you want to be immersed, a gram of it lasted me quite some time. The more you take the further you go. It’s like steps, if you take a small amount you will be greeted by lesser spirits and see interesting things. The more you take the further you go and more you’ll see.

4 Likes

Only lasts a short amount of time right?

Also, any short term side affects? If i go to work the next morning will I be 100%? Or does it linger a bit?

1 Like

Oh yeah the next day you’ll be fine. However you know that feel you get when you do evocation after evocation in one day. Kind of like a distance from reality? Sometimes I’ll get thoughts that sort of make me think ‘strangely’. It lasts like 5 minutes, the longest one I had was like 20. Well the journey lasted around 10 and then after I was back in my body so to speak, I could still hear and see things. That happened only once though. Mmm also right after I feel sort of stressed sometimes that’s about it.

1 Like

Thanks. I just ordered so let the journey begin

1 Like

I look forward to hearing about how it goes! Oh alsoooo it doesn’t show up on most drug tests

1 Like