Using fire as manifestation

hello, I’m trying to make fire in a little cauldron, as in the photo, but I can not do the same. Can you help me with this, what kind of sub-use do you use to produce fire as shown in the photo? I would be very grateful!!

5 Likes

Everclear,rubbing alcohol or ethonal gel. REMEMBER FIRE SAFETY lol :japanese_ogre: stuff burns really hot. Stone or metal vessel safest bet. Also make sure the surface under the vessel is fire resistant. I use a half inch wooden disc or the earth in my alter so nothing gets charred.

7 Likes

Everclear It is not easy here in Brazil, in the region where I live, the alcohol that sells in supermarket does not produce a fire like that, it extinguishes very fast, they are changing the components of it, less inflammable. Here we use alcohol to supply vehicles, will this station alcohol work? it is quite flammable.

1 Like

Depends on the strength. Ive had decent results with 71% rubbing alcohol but havent tried anything lower.

1 Like

This☝️. @Dinmiatus isn’t that the gel you use for a fondue pot or small burners? If so yes it’s HELLA flammable be super careful but it’s easy to find and works

2 Likes

The last one yeah. Hence the safety reminder stuff can be hazardous.

1 Like

This is a video I made of my ritual fire pit. I was using 192 proof vodka. But rubbing alcohol works just as well. I have the 90% kind.

I know it a mess around the altar I’ve since cleaned it up and made additions, pictures will be added soon.

2 Likes

If you want to go the traditional route you can use lamp oil. A little goes a long way. If you have more than 1/2 inch of it in a vessel it becomes tough to burn things because of submersion.

2 Likes

Thank you all for the information.