Using fehu as supplementary manner

Hi everyone. I need some help i want to make a gold medallion with wunjo and i wanted to give the rune a fiery increase of power using fehu. I had in mind wunjo on the center and four Fehu around it. What i wanted to know is if using fehu like this is correct as a supplementary rune or do i have to do it differently? Thank you all in advance for your answers

2 Likes

Fehu can be used to increase energy, yes.

3 Likes

Thank you very much Dragon for your answer but do you think the way i want to do it is ok? I mean wunjo in the center and 4 little fehu around it.

1 Like

That is up to you.

1 Like

Ok Dragon thanks a lot again i will do it this way since that the vision i had

2 Likes

I think that would be amazing.
I’m imagining Fehu runes oriented like the letters in demon sigils. That would make the diagonal “leaves” of Fehu form a clock-wise spiral kind of pattern. That is a solar kind of geometry for sure. I can almost see the energy being absorbed, refined, and passed along in a very natural way.

You could work in some little Sowilo runes. Sowilo is just a zig-zag and lends its self to background geometry.

Wunjo, joy is the light that humans give to the gods.

2 Likes

Wow Zapdubious thank you very much. Yesterday night i was thinking about Sowilo too it’s energy is so incredible. I will thinking and meditate on this.

2 Likes

I made a topic about occult jewelry so feel free to post the result, i’m very curious for it!

1 Like

I’ll read it right now thanks a lot

1 Like

It 's very interesting i have to go now but as soon as i get back i’ll let you know i really want to talk with you about jewelry and Magic. It’s a very interesting topic.

1 Like

Take your time man, we’ll talk soon :v:

1 Like

I’m back. Well on the topic i want to Say that using precious metals in Magic it’s a great combination. Gold itself is purely magical. Gold give you positive thoughts it amplified thoughts forms radiate and emanates positive vibes and just like the great Goddess Freya Fehu love gold and their fonctions or power are similar. At the time being i using one magical gold medallion with Fehu engraved on it and it’s trully unbelievable

1 Like