Using baneful majick on people you haven't met or know their name

Ok so I got a phone call from someone who has some dirt on me,and is basically blackmailing me.He refused to give his name,and I"ve never met him in person.However I do know he’s my friends brother,but don’t know their last name.Is there any type of baneful working that doesn’t require these things?Or is there some kind of protection or banishing ritual that would help?I did the LBRP,and asked the angels for protection and to bind this anonymous dickhead,but I don’t know much about results from just calling the angels and giving them a task.

2 Likes

You need to have confidence in all the works you perform in relation to sorcery. Be confident the archangels will bind this person and prevent any further complications.

Besides that, you can use a freezer spell with the intent of binding that person.

1 Like

The Angels and Demons usually know who to go after even if you don’t. I think that they can sense the persons energy and put two and two together.
I had a erroneous $1,500 fine placed on me by my bank and after trying to explain their error to them they would not listen. I called on some of my allies and sent them to bind the entire bank (because fuck them!) and get them to see the error of their ways. Two days later I call my bank and all of the sudden the fine is gone and they were apologizing for the mistake.

I had no names or pictures of the employees or management of my bank. I just evoked and set the target as “my bank”. I think it is more about the intention and the will behind it.

5 Likes

Thanks for the encouraging words guy.And WrithingParasite how do you go about a freezer curse?Is it in one of EA’s books?

Yes the spiritual allies always know whose door knock at, even we might not… they just amazing

A freezer curse consists of taking a representation of the individual you wish to bind (freeze), placing it in a jar, filling it with water and whatever herbs or scents represent the intent to you and placing it all in the freezer. What matters is that you use intent and power in the creation and deploying of the curse. You could also do a ritual release of hatred (“Baneful Magick”, E.A. Koetting) and funnel the power into the jar and representation.

If you dont know the person or cant name the person.

Name her “The one whom did this or that”

You can use facts as links. Nothing can scape from you. Nothing.

[quote author=WrithingParasite link=topic=1792.msg22799#msg22799 date=1379277454]
A freezer curse consists of taking a representation of the individual you wish to bind (freeze), placing it in a jar, filling it with water and whatever herbs or scents represent the intent to you and placing it all in the freezer. What matters is that you use intent and power in the creation and deploying of the curse. You could also do a ritual release of hatred (“Baneful Magick”, E.A. Koetting) and funnel the power into the jar and representation.
[/quoteWhere can I find a list of herbs and their properties in majick?

To Musta_Krackish,

There are many books out there that you could use or do a google search. I went to the point of purchasing the book “Hoodoo Herb & Root Magic” by Catherine Yronwode. A great book that works as an excellent reference guide to herbs, substances, and some methods on how to combine herbs with your sorcery. The format is a little odd but it made sense once I figured out how to use it. The book is formatted in a way that it categorizes the type of working you want to do (i.e. baneful magic, break-up spells, good luck and fortune, love spells, etc…) then just look up the category and it gives a whole list of substances that you can use and it gives references for each substance. It’s pretty straight forward book and worth every penny.

I agree so much with waltyrs. Really awesome book.
Anyway, you can try invoking Michael or Paimon. Write your request on paper and soak in urine. Draw the sigil of the spirit with your request. Wet a high john the conqueror root with High John oil (or controlling oil). Wrap the request around the root, saying it aloud. Tie it up with a purple or red string. Pretty simple binding spell.

The entity Suhgurim from the Simon Necronomicon could be of help here, note the part in bold: “As SUHRIM before, the Foe who Cannot be Appeased. Discovers the Priest’s Enemies with ease, but must be cautioned not to slay them if the Priest does not desire it. The Word is MASHSHADAR.”

3 Likes

Variations of the freeze spell always work very effectively for me. In my case, I don’t use anything but water (no herbs/concoctions). And I’ve used it several times on people where I didn’t know their names (such as neighbors). I don’t use anything but plain thread (of any color). Once I bind them, I may decide I want them out of my life for good, in which case, I take the container (such as a plastic butter container) to a river, pull out the chunk of ice with the binding, throw it into a river and state in my mind, “carry (whoever/whatever) out of my life forever”. Afterwards, I put it out of my mind and that’s the end of it. I bound a family of tweakers (meth addicts) earlier this year. Less than a month ago I threw their binding into the river and let them go. They just got evicted and are moving out even as I’m typing this.

6 Likes

Honestly, I tried and tried with the Necronomicon and simply got nothing, except for a weird cloud configuration in the sky, but that could also have been a result of the chemtrails painted recently over our home.

That is excellent to hear. Especially because last year I tried 2 freeze spells: one against the bitch (my ex who is nothing like a real witch) who tried to keep my daughter and me separated, and the other was against the real estate agent trying to sell the house we were living in.

The real estate agent, whom I had been kind and gentle towards so many times, so sure of herself looked me over, up and down. Sized me up and judged me upon my tattered and torn hems and sleeves. She bitched at me, “You’ll never afford this! I’ll make sure that you never own this home! You can’t afford it! You’ll be out before the end of the month!” This really pissed off me. That day, that very same day, was the last day that bitch passed judgement upon me.

With no grimoire other than my imagination and nothing to lose, I took her challenge. Using her business card, the seal of Saturn, the Is rune, pins & needles, my urine and a few other things including my freezer, within a week, the number one sales agent lost her job and I never had to deal with her again.

She never sold our home which we were renting and willing to help the owner to sell. In fact, we reversed everything and released the agent, and withing a week of our reversal, the owner sold the home and pocketed the extra money she would have paid to the agent.

Unfortunately, I still need to learn how to reduce the cost just a bit to make the sale more affordable for me and yet beneficial to the seller.

4 Likes

Instead of creating a new thread, I thought I’d bump this one (I found using the search option).
There are lots of anonymous trolls and bullies online, and it might be useful to know how to deal with them so they actually stop!

I recently called on Andras, but that did not work. It was a very simple working, though, not anything complicated. I am now calling on Viné, Suhgurim, Pazuzu & Lilu (evil spirits of the winds) and other entities. One may summon Pazuzu to drive the Lilu into the homes of the bullies or criminals so they are tormented and stop.

Hope these tips help some of you guys!

1 Like

Use Andromalius. He is amazing and fast and never lets anyone down.

4 Likes

hi goddess sasha, have you personally called forth that demon safely and successfully?

many recommendations here and when asked of exact methods adopted, they easily recoursed to hearsay, surficial inputs.

1 Like

Sir Perdón, but is this a pattern I am seeing here?

1 Like

Yes, I evoked him successfully. I still do now to make offerings to him and keep my relationship with him.