Use of spirits in technical sabotage

If one wanted to use a spirits to sabotage the servers of a website or someones computer, what spirits would one use?

I actually happen to have access to at least one spirit that caused Dante Abiels printer to break so it seems I know of at least one (I didn’t order it to do this, this happened before the spirit came to be associated with me), Don’t ask me what the spirits name is because it was part of the agreement that I don’t say.

However I am interested in if there are any other spirits that would be good for this sort of thing. I asked my occult teacher about this once and he said I should look into using a mercurial spirit for that sort of task though he didn’t give any names.

I don’t know of any off the top of my head. But if I were looking for such a spirit, I would probably look for a good handful of demons who know earth sciences well and who can teach the magician about chemistry, physics, etc. I’m almost positive there are several of these in The Lesser Key of Solomon. Then I would just open their sigils and ask if they could accomplish the task. I’ve found several hidden “abilities” of different spirits this way without having to go all out with an evocation. In fact, you could just probably line them up. Be all, “can you do this? no? ok, you? yes? cool. You? yes? right on. You? no? next …” :stuck_out_tongue: heh

Once I´ve read that chaldean and babylonian entities are quite bad for this due their age :smiley: Try Franz Bardon´s Practice of Magical Evocation , there are hundreds of mercurian or technical entities…

Ah, cool, I’ll have to give that a try in the future as I have that book.

I’m wondering how this went or is it to early to share results?
Demons who command shades of death and have earth related attributes would be my go to for this kind of attack. Thoughts and ideas on such operations?

[quote=“defectron, post:1, topic:65”]If one wanted to use a spirits to sabotage the servers of a website or someones computer, what spirits would one use?

I actually happen to have access to at least one spirit that caused Dante Abiels printer to break so it seems I know of at least one (I didn’t order it to do this, this happened before the spirit came to be associated with me), Don’t ask me what the spirits name is because it was part of the agreement that I don’t say.

However I am interested in if there are any other spirits that would be good for this sort of thing. I asked my occult teacher about this once and he said I should look into using a mercurial spirit for that sort of task though he didn’t give any names.[/quote]

I’ve heard that entities from the Sephirothic sphere of Kether are knowledgable in technology and related matters (for example, x-rays and electronic gadgets). Konstantinos wrote about one of them in his first book.