Use of elemental spirits

I want to invoke air elemental spirits to make an admin remove a mod who abusing her power. I can understand that the technique is not the same as the one I use in sympathetic magick. Or is it?
Do I need the picture of the person or is it enough that I know his name? I’m curious to hear some experiences from you about these kind of spirits. Thank you.

Kristian, your post doesn’t make a whole lot of sense, such as whether it is him or her, some mod out there somewhere along with admins out there somewhere.

The details don’t really matter to us, unless it pertains to this site, but I would say:

1. Recite The Prayer of the Sylphs
  2. Invoke Paralda and make yourself known to her.
  3. Evoke/Invoke Paralda with a petition spell.
  4. Set it and forget it.

I have no sylph stories however, so I could be way off track.

1 Like

I have already performed the magical operation. I wrote my purpose down on letter with the color of the air element and burned in my offer bowl. So my desire have been send.
Of course I do not talk about the mods at this site.

1 Like

Well, you can either do elaborate ceremony playacting the removal of the mod by the admin, or use their link you have. Unless you get ahold of their hair, urine, blood, feces, sweat, skin, nail clippings, favorite item. Sympathetic magic simply means symbolic imagery or playacting to ensure success if I recall correctly, where contagion magic is faster due to the natural target link. You can just picture the person in your head and do your working, if you’ve seen the person before.

1 Like

However, for elementals, you usually recite the elemental prayer for the element in question and then invoke the king or queen of those elementals.

Of you can try evoking them per E.A.s method as well.

1 Like

How long time where elemental spirits about to perform a task? Do we talk about hours, days or weeks? I have read they should be faster than planetary spirits.

1 Like

Just to inform you people that I don’t refer to this site of course.

1 Like

I don’t know about timing, in the way you’re asking. Same with tarot, I can never give an answer on timing. Yes, they can be very fast.

Elemental spirits are present at a moment’s notice. How fast they work depends on the objective, how far reaching it has to be, and so on. Major operations could take longer as in the case of strong-willed targets. Something as simple as removing a bothersome mod or whatever could happen overnight.

1 Like