Urgent problem

You misunderstand me. I ask questions and make affirmations so that people who are knowledgeable in these matters contradict me accordingly and enlighten me. I’m very thankful for the help, just stop misinterpreting my attitude.

Andras appears in the Goetia as well as in the Theurgia Goetia. And there are spirits in the Theurgia with the same name as well. And it’s not another aspect of the spirit. Andras sows discords and it’s evil. The Andras in the Theurgia is a good-natured dragon, under Macariel. I know my shit. What I am confused about is this: there are different sigils for one spirit (like the classic sigil for Raphael and Koetting’s sigil) and there are the same names for different spirits with different sigils. So sigils are important.

Since there are different spirits with the same name (proof is that Andras in the Goetia is under the rule of one of the 4 kings and the Andras in the Theurgia is under a totally different ruler) I can’t connect myself to the “aspect” of the spirit.

What won’t happen again? Helping me or misinterpreting what I write? Don’t get me wrong, I don’t try to bash or anything, I’m pointing out things so that I clear up any misunderstandings and keep the conversation on the right track

A little thing or two? If it’s an impostor, that little thing or two can remove your doubts and you are at his mercy. Any spirit can say he’s Azazel, but showing the sigil… they can’t do that if they are impostors.

Refer to my reply to WanderingFool, concerning the different spirits with the same name.

Elison has many reason for asking all this. I wont go into details because im bound with some secrets. But thats healthy questions of his part.

In the example you listed of Andras in the Theurgia Goetia you would use the commanding prince/king of the spirit you wish to call to insure you get the correct spirit.

If your that worried about Raphael why not use a different spirit, like one that has only one sigil? You could also try to scry a personal sigil of Raphael that way your more sure of what your getting since you’d be able to get a sense of its power while connecting with it.

[quote=“TheWanderingFool, post:24, topic:1361”]In the example you listed of Andras in the Theurgia Goetia you would use the commanding prince/king of the spirit you wish to call to insure you get the correct spirit.

If your that worried about Raphael why not use a different spirit, like one that has only one sigil? You could also try to scry a personal sigil of Raphael that way your more sure of what your getting since you’d be able to get a sense of its power while connecting with it.[/quote]

I don’t know how to scry a personal sigil… But this sounds interesting, could you give me more details please?

And my friend already got better, everyone! I said “fuck it” and called Metatron. I figured, if he’s the closest angel to YHVH, why wouldn’t he be able to heal cancer? And he did. Well, not completely, but the cancer is reversing. Lol.

Not really, not my intention. Just honoring my oaths. Since what is teach for me from a Master cant be told for other people.
But Elison is right to be worried about it and i support it.

is the blood or incense necessarily a sacrifice / offering?
My impression has been that sacrifice or quid pro quo was unnecessary for evocation,
and that Demons are eagerly waiting for work to do for us.

[quote=“Student of Goetia, post:27, topic:1361”]is the blood or incense necessarily a sacrifice / offering?
My impression has been that sacrifice or quid pro quo was unnecessary for evocation,
and that Demons are eagerly waiting for work to do for us.[/quote]

See, this is the difference between demons and angels. Demons have needs. Angels don’t.

But then Angels vouch for rules, while Demons don’t…

Blood and or incense is a base for materialization. It is only an offering if one deems it to be.

I wouldn’t say a demon is eagerly awaiting to do your bidding, I’d say its more awaiting to exercise its force on the material plane.

Demons vouch for rules too. Like keeping your word when you say something, not interfering with their work (seriously, don’t do that, I was attacked once and I couldn’t breathe lol), treating them with respect, etc. They have moral codes too, you know?

Was speaking of other " rules ". . .